Thank you

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi All

Still in a whirl and a daze but keep coming on here.

I've changed my pc picture to the one I've changed here and now the resolution is wrong, It will have to be daughter to the rescue.

Right first hurdle done, next hurdle is waiting for Wednesday when everything opens again.

I'm hoping to get donations instead of flowers, if people take notice!! Morbid subject I know but do I collect the money and send it to myeloma or what??? After what I have seen this disease wants sorting and anything I can give I will. I just hope and pray that noone gets it as bad as Michael did and if they do hope the treatment has changed.

Roz

Lynnie
    Participant

Dear Roz

I've just logged in for the first time since before Christmas and was so so sad to see that you have lost your darling Michael. You have been so brave and I'm sending you my love and thinking of you at this sad time.

I'm not entirely sure about donations but I think the funeral directors will also offer to arrange donations to be sent to Myeloma UK if you wish them to … or you can send them yourself.

By the way – it's a lovely photo of you and Michael.

Keep in touch with us.

Lynne x

tom
    Participant

Hello Dear Roz

Great Photo 😎 by the way.

And as Lynne says the funerals should take care of all that for you.

I hope you still have my Email as and when you are ready to chat.

A "Cyber Hug" on its way WWwwwwwooooooOOoooSSsssssHHHhhhh there you go Roz one of Toms iccle "Cyber Hugs"

Lots of Love

Tom xxxxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Thank you’ is closed to new replies.