Welcome!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Donalb

My friend debbie's hand is on my shoulder!! It is the only photo that i have that looks vagually reasonable hate having my phto taken, it was was at the end of a very long boozy wedding, i was not driving!8-)

Sarah

donalb
    Participant

Tehehe.

I dont have a photo of myself on my computer just now, so I'm pretending to be a talking Norwegian Fiord.

hellwing
    Participant

Here you go Sarah your pic with the hand removed lol 🙂

donalb
    Participant

Good work that man. Thats defo something I need to sit down and learn – Photoshop. Ive seen some tutorials on youtube talking about GIMP, as its free I might give that a go.

Sarah, in case you dont know its the easiest thing in the world to change your picture to the handgone.jpg supplied by Lee. I dont know your computer set up, but if you need instructions just ask.

DaiCro
    Participant

Thank you team – for your patience and perseverance in getting us on board by hook and crook. If you could just pluck Gill out of the ether we will be almost complete.;-)

Thank you a thousandfold for such a wonderful site.:-) 😎

Dai Crowther.

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Dai, I have been in touch with Gill and fingers crossed we will see her posts in the very near future!

The problem has been with a couple of email clients (aol and btinternet) not liking our 'email verification' email..

I had a look at an example on aol yesterday and found the email in the spam folder. I haven't had a chance to look into btinternet just yet but will get there!

Thank you everyone for your feedback.. the site will only get bigger and better!

Thanks
    Andy

tom
    Participant

And a well done from iccle ole me re the lost hand, it was great for you to lend a hand Lee Lol 🙂

hellwing
    Participant

Thanks lol always here to help:)

Perkymite
    Participant

For the Tech guys:-) Tried to post a reply to Tom's "I am off post". I clicked on the reply button but got the message "done- but with errors on the page" however there was no box to reply shown. Closed the site and reopened then tried again – same thing. I note this one works ok. Might be me but I thought I would post it anyway.
    thanks
    david

edit note : Underlining did not stop after guys

Fiona
    Participant

Hi there everyone, just getting use of the new website !! not great with computers but doing my best. A big hello from me.

warm wishes Fiona x:-)

Gavin
    Participant

Hi there

First ever post. I am newly diagnosed MM. After a successful response to radiation & steroids to relieve pressure on the spinal cord I am now being advised by my haematologist to undergo chemo leading to SCT. I am early Stage 1 and apart from the vertebra problem all my vital organs are in good standing and I feel really well (!). I admit to being very concerned about undertaking chemo, given the potential side effects and the immediate effects on quality of life. Is there anyone out there who has decided not to go the chemo route? I would like comments if possible, from both those who have and those who haven't.

Best wishes to all.

Gavin

Gill
    Participant

Gavin I picked up your post on the old site and replied there hope you can get it

Gill

Gill
    Participant

Why is everything underlined ??

Perkymite
    Participant

for the tech guys: I put an underlining under [b]For the Tech Guys [/b]in my post on the 12th all subseqent posts were then underlined! Today I deleted the underline from my post of the 12th and now all other posts are not underlined. You have a problem I think!

Kindest regards

David

brocho
    Participant

Hi Gavin I am not too sure I can help much with your decision as each of us is different . I did go for the chemo option , but in my case the damage was extensive and severe and I was stage 3 when diagnosed. If your general health is good and you havent too many related problems then you may choose to wait ,but I would discuss it further with your doctor who knows more about you As for chemo some has been better than others for me .There a quite a few people who have been able to carry on working and had minimal disruption to their lives whilst on chemo Good luck with whatever you decide and please let us know Take care Bridget

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Welcome!’ is closed to new replies.