Welcome!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Oooh, I'm liking this! I love the fact that I can see what people look like….we share so much personal information, that it is just great to put names and faces together!
    Well done MMUK!!
    Debs

brocho
    Participant

I thought my pic would come up but think i have managed to lose it !!!aaargh— No just realised it comes up afterwards I think this site will be so much better when my little brain gets used to it but it is so nice to see everyone The cutie on my lap is my youngest grandaughter Joni x The attachment is my lovely family taken for my mother-in -laws 80th it was a stressfull hour or three organising the entire clan of 35 but worth it x

Elizellen
    Participant

[quote]The attachment is my lovely family taken for my mother-in -laws 80th [/quote]
    What a handsome group of youngsters they are too, Brocho!!

tom
    Participant

Hi Bridget

wow how did you get them all to come at same time ha ha, and all to look at the Camera 🙂 Great photo 🙂

tom
    Participant

Hi Everyone here (i hope) is a link to Dave and Dots who do all this :::::::Graphics, animated gifs, pictures , free original animations for emails, animated smileys and clip art for web sites by Dot and Dave,
    Funny animated gifs for bloggers, web page designers, Powerpoint Presentations, Myspace, profiles and emails. Funny blog awards
    Animated avatars can be made from any animated gifs or animated graphics on this website. Free Google Sketchup models available
    Flash animations for blogs, original animated gifs and graphics have been made by Dave.

I have Emailed Dave to ask if he will do One for Myeloma UK and Myeloma under 50, I had an Email back and Dave said he will do them this week 🙂 and to have a look at the site and if any others look Ok for us then let him know and he will make them, some of the things they do are attached 🙂 and they are Free

Tom

Roz
    Participant

Hi All
    Great site when I get used to it! Can anybody tell me how to insert a picture because I can not find it. I know I must sound dopey, but I'll get there soon.
    Roz

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Roz
    It is a b****** when I tried so I hope I can explain properly. When you sign in – double clickk onyour name where it says "Welcome ROz". This will will bring you into your profiel. Click on the right hand side where it says Avatar. It will bring up a big dark square. At the bottom right hand side there is a little box that says "upload" click on this and go to the place where your photo is. Select your photo and open. It will appear on the big box – it might be huge or small. There is a little box on the bottom left hand side that allows you to resize the photo.

Hope it works. Good Luck
    Jean

webteam
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a million for your positive response to the new website. We are taking on board all your comments so we can improve the site over the coming weeks. Keep the comments and suggestions coming. Some things we can improve quickly, others may take more time.

Don't be suprised if the subject field starts working correctly soon!

Thanks again,
    The webTeam.

tom
    Participant

Hi Everybody

Hope all is well with you at the start of this fine week:-D

As Promised Dave from sevenoaksart has done the Hockey/Ice Puck Feel free to copy and past it and you may use it on your Emails ect, and if the Web team can use it on the sites all the better 🙂

If you want to take a look the link is here :::::::

http://www.sevenoaksart.co.uk/index.htm

Check out what Dave has Done for us in the atached files

Tom

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately it's not currently possible to change your username. We are keeping a list of suggestions to present to the guys who developed the underlying technology behind this site. I will add a suggestion for an option to display either your username or full name under your picture and see if there is any way we can change a username.

Cheers,
    Stuart.

Perkymite
    Participant

Is it possible to have the "monitor this post" as a blank box as opposed to already completed. It is just my preference no real reason :-/

webteam
    Keymaster

Unfortunately that's not currently possible. We've been talking to the developers about customisation options, so each user of the site can set their own preferences. There are plans to develop the profile pages further so this is the kind of feedback we need, thank you.

Stuart.

brocho
    Participant

Good morning great to see this site developing before our eyes .Would it be possible to have a category for people who are in hospital to post their news,updates etc It would make it very easy to find and reply quickly which can mean a lot when you are suck on your own for weeks at a time Thankyou again Bridget

zasrs
    Participant

thanks web team i have managed a photo!! Hope all the other members of the discussion group make it over to the new site!!

sarah

donalb
    Participant

There is a disembodied hand on your shoulder.:-0

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Welcome!’ is closed to new replies.