Wish Me Luck as I have

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Got an Interveiw yo see if I am good enough to on on Deal or No Deal:-D .
    I applied to go on the show a month or so a go and got a call last week I have to attend the interview next month and they will let me know if I am accepted for the show 🙂

One "Onwards and Upwards" hopefully soon to be deal or no dealer Lol xxx

susan123
    Participant

Wow Tom ! of course your intelligent enough, Let's hope you get through and win the big one xx

DaiCro
    Participant

I can only wish you the best of luck Tom… I am sure you have exactly the sort of personality they want on the show… it would be great to see you… and even better if you won some big money.8-)

Will Elaine be on the front row to guide you I wonder.:-) 😀

Dai.

Etta
    Participant

Hi Tom I hope you get picked you deserve to as you are friendly to every one on here,Good Luck.
    Love Etta .

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hey Tom that's brilliant. They still haven't had a male quarter millionaire hope you will be the first.

Good luck
    Love Jean x

Helen
    Participant

Hey good luck Tom let us know how it goes
    Love Helen

Elizellen
    Participant

Good luck, Tom – don't forget to let us know when the episode is to be aired if you do get picked!

lorrainey
    Participant

Good luck Tom, i've got everything crossed ur interview goes well 😀

Don't forget ur friends if u do win 😉 hehe

xxxxxx

Perkymite
    Participant

Best of luck Tom. Not a show I watch but I will when you are on 😉

kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Mari
    Participant

Good luck Tom, I am sure you will be brilliant on Deal or No deal, and your sunny personality will shine through at the interview. I am with Jean, I hope you see this through all the way to that quarter of a million, you deserve every success,

Love Mari xx

tom
    Participant

Thanks folks am also hoping I get chosen to represent the MM lot Lol.

As for Elaine getting to the front I told the Young Bride that she cant go as it will be filmed in HD and a close up wont look that good?? (i get my jaw wired tomorrow lol)

Thanks for your well wishes and watch this space 🙂

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Tom

That's great news! I for one will be watching if you get picked? As for Elaine I don't know how she puts up with your cheeky remarks it's something kev would say, what you like. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope you get picked, and Elaine you insist on the front row! Good luck:-D

Love liz & kev xx

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Tom
    I wish you all the luck in the world I am sure you will make it
    love and ((hugs))
    Jo x

tom
    Participant

Hi you all well how Elaine puts up with me?? I ought to get Elaine to start a thread on here Lol

And Thanks for sending me your Luck am sure I could throw the MM into the show and bring it into the forefront:-D

Love Tom "Thank you but No Deal" xxx8-)

eve
    Participant

Tom
    You do not need luck,I can see you standing there with a big red box in front of you.Got to give them an angle,EG terminal cancer,want to take the wife on holiday of a lifetime will donate some money to Myeloma uk for all the good work they do.Can I fill your CV in for you LOL:-P 😉 🙂
    I forgot the best bit,good looking guy with a cheeky grin. Love Eve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Wish Me Luck as I have’ is closed to new replies.