**YIPPEEEEE**

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  meeuu 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nettie
    Participant

Sorry for the outburst! I feel we are all part of a big family on here and just HAD to share the news ~ I have just become a Grannie!!!!
    Erin was born at 10.10pm this evening and I will be going down to see her just as soon as the airports are open again! sooooo excited!!! 🙂
    😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀

DaiCro
    Participant

Congratulations Nettie, wonderful news. Erin is one of my favourite names (I once had a band called East Of Erin… well we never formally disbanded, so I suppose I still have a band called 'East Of Erin' but I digress).

Hope you get a flight soon.

Dai.

brocho
    Participant

Dear Nettie congratulations!!You must be on cloud nine Becoming a grannie is the best thing ever I remember when my eldest George was born so clearly , the love and pride just bursts out of you Well theres the best reason for this wretched snow to go Perhaps I will go out in the garden and do an old indian sun dance!!Haha the neighbours would know I had really lost it Please post a pic of Erin if you can if you can love Bridget xx

tinkerbell
    Participant

Congratulations – Erin was on my short list when Beth was born a really lovely name. Hope you get to see her really soon and both baby and mum are well.x

Gaye
    Participant

Do you know Nettie, I somehow get the feeling that you are really excited about's baby Erin's arrival and I also want to join everybody in congratulating you on your first grandchild! Such joy and I also love the name of Erin – it is such a beautiful name. The idea of Bridget doing an Indian sun dance in the snow is worrying but I would join her if I could to get rid of this snow so that you can quickly see your precious grand-daughter.

Again enjoy this wonderful moment Nettie!

Love, Gaye x

Nettie
    Participant

Introducing Erin ~ weighed in at 6lb 8oz ~ mother and baby doing well ~ my son is totally besotted with his new daughter! I'm booked to fly down next week. Thank you all for your good wishes, love Nettie >:-)

Perkymite
    Participant

Great Nettie. Please pass my congratulations and best wishes to Mum and Dad. MY grandchildren have one of the greatest sources to my wife and I. I had a fantastic card from the youngest, 7 years of age. Look after Erin you only get one chance.

kindest regards

David

meeuu
    Participant

Is'nt just great to get some good news. Heartiest congratulations Nettie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘**YIPPEEEEE**’ is closed to new replies.