bad news :-(

This topic contains 35 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  shirley 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

KeithH17
    Participant

Hello Gina,I echo what's already been said with regards to your mum.
    Have you asked for a second opinion?
    Saying that there is nothing more they can do must be the hardest thing to have to accept and it may be worth seeking further advice?
    Maybe there is'nt anything that can be done but it's worth a try.

Take care and my prayers are with you both.

Keith.

eve
    Participant

Hi Gina
    how is it going have you managed to get your mum home.
    just wondering how you are getting on. love Eve

gina45
    Participant

hi all, thank you for your replies i know i can always rely on you all for your support. Mum is hopefully coming home tomorrow. they have to deliver the equipment to allow her to do this.
    There is definitely nothing they can do and mum isnt very well. But we just want to get her home. It is really hard at the moment but we have to be strong for mum.
    Its upsetting because i am getting married next saturday and im hoping that my mum is still here to see me get married. Thank you again for all you have done and i will get on to chat with you and let you know what is happening.
    Gina xx

eve
    Participant

Gina
    just to say good luck with the wedding,hope you have your wish come true.
    If it is any help,A friend of mine,who,s husband had been told no more treatment,wanted to go on a cruise all though very ill,just wanted last holiday,doctor,s gave him steroids and he managed to have that holiday .just a thought? Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina

I hope all goes well with getting the stuff for your Mum so she can be at home.
    And great advice Eve thats worth a thought hope all runs smooth for your forthcoming wedding Gina am sure your new hubby to be knows he has a good un in you:-D

Love and Many Hugs sent to you all (((((((((((())))))))))

Tom xxxxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Gina

So sorry things aren't bettter for your Mum, but you are doing a very loving thing by having her home. I do hope she manages to stay at home now and doesn't have to go back into hospital.

Have a lovely wedding day in spite of everything.

All blessing to all the family.

Mavis

eve
    Participant

Hi Gina Sister and Mum
    How are things going,have been thinking of you,did you have a good wedding???
    How are you holding up,it must be hard for the family,just to let you know you are not forgotten .Love Eve:-)

gina45
    Participant

Hi Eve thank you for thinking of us all. I havent felt up to coming on chatting as my time is filled with work family and spending what time we have left with mum.
    The wedding was lovely and everything went to plan. mum was to ill but we went from her house and had a few pics before we went. mum waved us off.
    Mums condition is deteriorating and she is on morphine to help with the pain. she gets very confused but still knows who we all are and we sit and chat and watch tv. but i will come on and let you know. Its very hard but we have to keep our chin up for mum. Thank you again for asking and i hope that everything is ok with you
    Gina xx

susannah
    Participant

Hi Gina Im so pleased your mum saw you get married, even if it was at home
    Im sure that memory will stay with you for ever

God Bless you all
    Sue x

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina

Am Pleased you had a great wedding day and am sure your Mum was very proud for you both.

Would Love to see some photo's if you feel like posting some.

Good Luck and Love and Hugs (())

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

gina45
    Participant

Thank you again for your support i always know that you all understand how hard it is.
    I will put some pics on Tom. we didnt put the pics of mum on as it wouldnt be fair to her but i will put one or two on , thank you again i hope you are all ok xx

gina45
    Participant

here are some pics

tom
    Participant

Wow Beautiful Photo's Gina I am so pleased to have seen these of your wedding, Now I have to say "If you are as happy as Elaine and I should have been you will love it.

Have a Great Life and Hugs to you all xxxxx (((()))))

Tom

brocho
    Participant

Hi Gina congratulations on your wedding I am glad it went well and you enjoyed Although your mum wasnt well enough to be there she must have been so proud of you. You look so beautiful in the photos and the children are gorgeous too, thank you for showing us . I am sure your mum loves looking at your photos . In looking after your mum at home you are giving her the most precious gift of all the time to spend with her family and a time for becoming even closer Your strength is amazing Gina but please look after you as well as such a tough time takes its toll lots of love to you and mum love Bridget x

Helen
    Participant

You look so lovely Gina take care of yourself ( and mum)
    Helen

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘bad news :-(’ is closed to new replies.