bad news :-(

This topic contains 35 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  shirley 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Gina,

Excellent photos, a lovely collection in remembrance of the day. I appreciate why your mum couldn't attend the service but it must have been lovely for her to have you leave from her house… it was a beautiful way of including her as part of your special day.

Well done and congratulations on your wedding… I wish you nothing but love and contentment in your marriage,

Dai.

Perkymite
    Participant

Congratulations and thanks for the pictures. The very best of luck to you both.

Kindest regards

David

Elizellen
    Participant

Congratulations on your wedding and all my best wishes to you both for a long and happy marriage. It was great that you could include your mother in the celebrations.
    What a lovely group of children! Are they all yours?!?! You hardly look old enough to be anyone's mum. 😉

gina45
    Participant

Thank you all again,im glad you like the pics. mum was happy to be part of the day. she is getting tired now but still able to talk to us and that is what we are making the most of. Elizellen they arent all mine, nices and nephews. I have two boys Luke is 16 and joshua 6 thats enough for me lol.
    I hope you are all ok xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina

Just wanted to ask how things are? I know it will be a busy time for you all, but this is just to let you know I am thinking of you all.

Love Tom xx

shirley
    Participant

Ditto Tom,i was just gonna ask Gina the same,. Gina i do hope they are making your mum comfortable,thinking of you and your family,stay strong and make sure you look after yourself too, best wishes Shirls x x x

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘bad news :-(’ is closed to new replies.