bad news :-(

This topic contains 35 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  shirley 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

gina45
    Participant

Just came on to say that mum isnt going to get better. the consultant has told us that as well as the myeloma mum has tumours on her chest and lung. They said there is nothing they can do and have now put her on pallative care.
    We are devastated to say the least. I just want to say thank you to you all for the advice and support that you have given me. i will come back to let you know what is happening. we are trying to get mum home. thank you again.
    Gina xx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Gina
    What an awful shock for you, I do hope you get things sorted so that you can get the most from the time you have with your mum, thinking of you.
    Helen

eve
    Participant

Hi Gina

So Sorry to hear your news about your mum,no matter if you were expecting it,it still hits you,I do know how hard it must be for you and your sister,I hope you get your mum home soon.

Try to be strong for your mum she may have a reasonable time left,you and your sister and your mum can make the best of the coming months.
    Love Eve

Min
    Participant

So sorry to hear you news, the important thing now is your mum being comfortable off
    all that medication which makes you feel I'll. And being with her family surrounded by people who love her and care for her.
    You have a difficult time ahead, but enjoy this time you have left, relive some happier times and make some memories to treasure
    Love Min

Perkymite
    Participant

Sorry to hear the bad news Gina. May your God walk with you at this difficult time.

kindest regards – vasbyte

David

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Gina,

So sorry to hear your sad news about your mum, ditto all the above.

Take care

love n hugs Lorraine xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Gina

I like all your cyber friends am so very sorry to hear your bad news. I echo all that has been said. My love, thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

Love Jean. xx

tom
    Participant

Dear Gina

Am so sorry your Mum has been found with the chest and lung tumors, much Love and Hugs sent to you all (()))

Tom xxx

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Gina

I am so sorry to hear about your mum, I am sure that the time you and your family have with you mum will be very special and give you all a great deal of comfort.

Cyber hugs Sarah

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Gina,

I am sorry that any benefits from the treatment has been overtaken by these other complications.

I am sure the staff at the hospital and the district nurses when you get Mum home will ensure that she remains as comfortable as possible and pain free. My thought are with you and your family and especially your brave Mum at this time.

Regards and best wishes

Dai.

Debs
    Participant

Gina
    So sorry to hear that. Must be so hard for you and your family.
    I hope you have some time ahead to unite as a family
    Debs x

gina45
    Participant

thank you so much for your kind words. Mum was in better spirits today. we spoke to the nurse who said we can visit when we awnt which is a relief as we can spend more time with mum while she is in there. They are also trying to sort out an assessment for monday so we can get mum home as that is all that she wants now. I am in a better frame of mind than i was yesterday .Thank you again for your lovely words at such a hard time
    Gina xx

Gill
    Participant

I am sure your mum will be more comfortable once she gets home on Monday There is nothing like being in your own surroundings

Thinking of you Gill x

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina

I am Pleased your Mum is in better spirits now and also pleased you have unlimited visiting to your Mum.

Good Luck for Monday and hope all moves go smooth.

Love and Hugs to you all (((()))

Tom xxx

shirley
    Participant

Hi Gina,so very sorry to hear your mum is poorly,i can sympathise with her on the lung problem,i'm having problems with breathing but i've no tumours on mine,must be worrying times for you and your family,stay strong and take great care, Shirls x x x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘bad news :-(’ is closed to new replies.