Bridget

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

susannah
    Participant

Hi Bridget I just wanted to know if things are ok with you, havent seen any posts recently. I know you and Michael are in a similar situation regarding treatment (or lack of) Hes still on chem and small dose dex, but hes become very frail. Hes heard nothing regarding any more trials, how about you?
    Take care hope to here from you soon

Love Suex

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Sue

I have been in touch with Bridget and she is not well with a bad chest infection I am sure we all wish that she will be better soon
    Love Jo x

tom
    Participant

Hi Sue

Yes Bridget has been fighting a chest Infection and does not feel like getting on computer as often, I leave Bridget messages on Face Book and when she feels up to it I get an answer 😎

I will send one and tell her you were asking about her. failing that come on over to face book we have a few from here on it 😀

Love Tom "Onwards and upwards" xxx

susannah
    Participant

Hi Tom Thanks for that, I am on facebook but dont go on there very often either, will give it a go

Love
    Suex

Eva
    Participant

Hi – this is Eva. I don't go on Facebook but please send Bridget my love.

susan123
    Participant

Hi
    I also wish Bridget all the very best with her recovery,take care bridget and keep strong,

Love Sue xx

Helen
    Participant

Hi Tom say hello and send a hug to Bridget from me too
    Helen

meeuu
    Participant

Hello Tom,
    I would be grateful if you would pass on my very best wishes to Bridget. Whereas I am on Facebook (very rarely) I could not find the MM UK website. Perhaps you could help me here?. Furthermore, I have been rather slow to contribute as much as I used to on this forum, but time is a bit hard to find. I do, however, regularly look in to see how you all are keeping and try to keep up with the latest news/gossip. My wife Cecilia is still doing very well on Valcade tg (that she gets every two weeks)and despite the odd chest infection she is in very good form. Through the help of this forum, she gets the chemo injected subcutaneously and has no bad side effects. I believe that she is the first patient in Ireland to receive her chemo this way and the team are quite happy with the result.
    Kindest regards to all,
    John

tom
    Participant

Hi You all yes I will send your Best wishes on to Bridget as you know there is "Strenth In Numbers" 😀
    Hi Tom Thanks for that, I am on facebook but dont go on there very often either, will give it a go

Love
    Suex
    I would be grateful if you would pass on my very best wishes to Bridget. John

Hi – this is Eva. I don't go on Facebook but please send Bridget my love.

I also wish Bridget all the very best with her recovery,take care bridget and keep strong,

Love Sue xx

Hi Tom say hello and send a hug to Bridget from me too
    Helen

That will be done Now 😎

John its not the MM we are on its just us you can get me on face book as Tom Lappin you will see my photo is of me and my young bride 🙂

Tom Onwards and Upwards

Lynda
    Participant

Hi Tom
    I might have missed the boat but I would be so grateful if you could also pass on my love and good wishes to Bridget when you next go on Facebook.
    I am not very good on the computer at the best of times and Facebook is altogether another ball game to me!!!!
    Thank you so much
    Love Lyndaxxxxxx

tom
    Participant

you know you can never miss the boat Lynda 😎 no soone said than done 🙂 xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Me and Tom are fb mates but I only read the text… open a photo and invariably he has got a pint in his mitt… lucky b***er.

Dai.

tom
    Participant

Lol Dai you might get me a bad name with the drink Lol, but its nearly true Lol

No drink in hand (at the moment) Tom "Onwards and Uowards" x

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Tom

Please could you send Bridget my good wishes and love too.

Dear Tom and others,

I have joined Face Book but am frightened to use it because of security worries. Have you any words of wisdom? Are there ways of using it without exposing yourself to too much risk?? Folk are always asking to be my "friend" and at the moment I just don't respond.

Any comments would be appreciated. You will appreciate I am feeling much better and getting a bit more mobile each day.

Love to all.

Mavis xxx

Mavis xxx

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Mavis

I really glad you are feeling a bit better and more mobile lets hope this continues
    God bless
    Love Jo x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bridget’ is closed to new replies.