Good News X Two

This topic contains 35 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Amelie 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Elaine (the old woman 😉 ) and I have had some great news this week 😀 First The Old Woman (Eliane) Yesterday She went to see her Consultant Mr Donaldson and he confirmed that Elaine is still Cancer free after four years 😎 since her Lumpdecktomy (check spelling lol)
    Next My More good news 😀 I also have been told I am still in remission after having my bloods and an X ray (shoulder and arm) Bloods spot on and X ray shows Nothing:-P , so will put it down to old age and or a sprain.
    I am now Dr/Consultant free for the next Four yep FOUR Months 😎 .

So as you can Imagine a few drinks were drunk Last Nite (thurs 27/06/2012) and am sure we will do the same again tonight 😀

Nearly Week end so you all have a good one

Love from us two "Clear Folk" and "Onwards and Upwards"
    Tom and The Old woman (Elaine) xxxx

eve
    Participant

Tom and Elaine
    That,s smashing new for both of you,you both must be over the moon,with big smiles on your faces.
    I hope you are going to treat the old woman to more than a drink!!!!,(I mean a night out,with all the trimmings) I could almost see what you were thinking then:-P

At least your holiday will be care free,and no hospital for months,that sounds wonderful in it,s self Love Eve and the old man.

tishwish
    Participant

HI Tom and Elaine

That is brilliant news for both of you, have a good celebration:-)

Love Trish

KeithH17
    Participant

Hi Tom/Elaine,
    Great positive news for you both and I'm sure you'll make the most of it.
    Drugs free and fewer Hospital visits is fantastic news and something we all aspire to.
    I'm back on the old treadmill again but I still won't let it get me down,just have to make the best of things.

Take care.

Keith.

keeponsmiling
    Participant

Fantastic news! Can't think of a better reason for a few sherberts! X

DaiCro
    Participant

Tom,

You and Elaine have made my day!:-) 😀 😎 😀 🙂

It is so good to know and see that there is good news to be had from bad situations. Your ever positive outlook and Elaine's care and companionship must make your home life a joy at the worst of times… so enjoy it all the more now that the times are good.8-)

Regards and love to you both.:-D

Dai.

Mari
    Participant

Dear Tom and Elaine,

Delighted to hear your double good news, lots of time now to concentrate on playing with those lovely grandchildren in the 'cuddle chair'

BTW is Elaine happy with her um 'promotion' from 'Young Bride' to 'The old woman'? Better hope she is not reading this!

Lots of love to you both, Mari xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Tom and Elaine

Absolutely the best news! Have a great alcohol free weekend >:-( (kidding) enjoy
    Love jean x

susan123
    Participant

I am sooooooo pleased for you both, you must both be so thrilled.
    Yes, Tom and Elaine I would be having a drink or two as well. Well done both of you,(maybe a nice candlelit meal too Tom !!)

Love to you both

sue xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Just great news Tom, great news. You just had to go one better didn?t you FOUR months instead of my THREE. Drink the red wine and eat the cucumbers.

kindest regards – vasbtye

David

P.S. When did the "young Bride" become the "old Women" or have I missed something?

BADGER
    Participant

Yippee
    Tom roll out the vodka what wonderful news
    Big (((Hugs)):-) 😀 😎 😉
    Love Jo x

Vicki
    Participant

Hey Tom and Elaine,

Great news for both of you!:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Not sure where you are going on holiday but have a great time, wherever it is. You are excelling with 4 months off til the next appointment. That red wine and vodka combination seems to work well. So please for you and Elaine. A few treats in store for both of you…….guess you guys won't be reading this tonight, too busy celebrating!!!

Vicki and Colin x 🙂

wendyduffield
    Participant

Hi Tom
    great news it is for you both, long may it continue

Wendy

Eva
    Participant

Am delighted Tom. Hope you both have a wonderful time,
    Eva

tom
    Participant

Good Morning Every one.

Many Thanks for your replie's and yes the Old Woman (Elaine) and I are well chuffed to be getting the great news.

And Ladie's am not sure who you all think I am ? am not Mr Earl Grey (if thats the name lol) from thos books, for The Old Woman and I its a Bottle of Vodka and a few Glasses of Wine (with Nuts) 😀

And Re The Old Woman Lol::: well Elaine is now 56 years young (june 3rd) and I also am 56 so that makes the old woman my age (you all following this ?) BUT on 2nd of July I become 57 so on that date I am a year older than my (at present) Old Woman (still with me?) and when I become 57 the Old Woman then becomes the "Young Bride" 😀 so Elaine is only the old woman for a short lenth of time.

Now Today The Old Woman and I are picking up two Grandchildren for the night Sophie May (age 7 weeks) and Liam (Age 7 Years) I know its early but I cant wait Lol.
    Have a great week end you all.

Love
    Tom and Elaine "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Good News X Two’ is closed to new replies.