Happy New Year to all

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Nettie 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

May I wish you all a Happy New year. And, may 2011 be a good year for you:-)

kindest regards

David

zasrs
    Participant

Hi David

A very happy new year to you and family and everyone on who uses to the disscussion group:-D

I will be raising a glass of bubbly to you all, gordon has decided to go to bed!! Still has no energy:-(

best wishes sarah

gina45
    Participant

Happy new year, here is looking towards a good 2011.

Min
    Participant

Whatever is ahead of you, may you find strength, calm and love to help you through. And may the New Year bring you hope.
    Warm wishes to all
    Min

brocho
    Participant

Happry New Year David and all of you great people whom I count as friends May 2011 be a good one for us all love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

Happy New Year to you too David and to all who grace this board. I truly hope that this next year is much better for you than the last, however good that was… or wasn't.:-)

Much love.

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Happy new year to you David and all my friends on the forum, We went out with two of our sons and wifes to clebrate 2011 coming in and had a really good time although Frank fund it a bit of a strain. I hope the new year brings us lots of hope and my thoughts are with all my forum friends who are going through treatment. Happy healthy new year to all.

Love Jean xx

meeuu
    Participant

A little bit late, I know, but we wish ALL of you a very happy, hope-filled and prosperous 2011.
    Love to all on this wonderful forum.
    John and Cecilia

tom
    Participant

Happy New Year David, and all my On line Friends 😀

Hope this year is better than last year, and any treatment you/I might need cause little distress nor side effects 🙂

Tom

Mari
    Participant

Happy New Year to you David, and to everyone that is part of this community. I wish you all hope strength and love for the coming year,

Mari xxx

BADGER
    Participant

Happy new year David and to all the friends in this group may it be a happy and healthy one for you and all your loved ones
    Jo:-)

Nettie
    Participant

http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

Happy & healthy New Year to you all xxx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Happy New Year to all’ is closed to new replies.