HERE WE GO AGAIN !!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Helen
    Participant

Hello Bridget
    I'm wondering how you are at the minute and if you feel like catching up. I've missed your posts.
    Love Helen

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Bridget

Like Helen and many others I have been missing you and write this in case you sign on.

I gather that you have been posting to Face Book but I don't post there. But i want to send you all my love and best wishes.

God bless you.

Mavis xxxx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Helen and everyone for your kind wishes, I didnt end up in hospital but with another course of oral anti-biotics. B I can honestly say they have only made a minmal difference so I will be taking a bag to clinic this week Most days I cant stay awake for longer than 5 minutes, waliking upstairs is very scary as I am so weak now, probably due to my total lack of appetite for a the last couple of weeks as much as anything So you may not hear from me very much but when I can I try to read some posts Ihope you are all as well as can be lots of love Bridget xx

BADGER
    Participant

Oh Bridget
    so glad to hear from you, you had me so worried it sounds like you are on the mend a bit now so keep it up
    Love and a big big ((((hug)))):-) 😀 🙂 😛
    fROM jO XXXXX

Debs
    Participant

Big hugs Bridget. It sounds like you're having a really tough time so keep that chin up and I hope that you get stronger. Are you getting your appetite back at all?
    Lots of love
    Debs x

tom
    Participant

Hi Bridget

Am pleased to see your doing "Well" you are going through the wars so am sending you a great big cyber ((((HUG)))

You should ask if you can have an Energy drink on scrip if you are struggling to eat.

I hope you are better before you go to clinic and wont need to use the bag 🙂

Love and loads of hugs ((hugs))

Tom xxxxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Bridget,

Sounds like its been tough for you recently… hang on in there, and may every day see you get some strength and with it positivity and hope.8-)

Much love petal.:-)

Dai.

susannah
    Participant

Hi Bridget Its so good to hear from you, stay strong

Big Hugs
    Suex

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Bridget I, like the rest am so glad to hear from you. You have certainly been through the wars. Pray you go from strength to strength. Hugs xx
    Jean

Nettie
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    I haven't looked in on the forum for a while but just been reading this thread and I am devastated to hear you are going through such a tough time.
    I want to add my very best wishes to the long list from your 'cyber' friends and hope and pray you will regain your appetite and start to feel a bit better soon.
    You are such a a great comfort and support to so many on this forum we really miss your posts but it is our turn to wish you well and to keep fighting this b****y disease!
    Love and hugs,
    Nettie xx

Mari
    Participant

My dear Bridget,

I am so pleased to see you posting again. I know you have been having a difficult time of late and you have been in my thoughts a very great deal. I hope you get some relief soon and you can regain your strength and return to some normality. I wish I could send you some strength but in the meantime I am just sending you lots of love,

Mari xxx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Bridget
    These infections are a constant nuisance and soooo draining, I'm hoping your next clinic visit goes ok and you get some quality time back soon. How are the family doing? Running round after you I hope? Keep your chin up lady.
    Love Helen 🙂

tmc
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    so sad to hear about your pain lack of appetite and overall tiredness. What a struggle each and every day must be for you.When is your next clinic and I do hope they have something good to offer you.
    You are in my thoughts Take Care and we all hope to hear good results from you so very soon.
    Love Teresa

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Bridget,

Just a quick hello in case you look in…. I hope that you are feeling a little better today. As Helen said, infections are so draining… on the body and on the spirit. If they can find an anti-biotic to clear the dreaded lurgy's up then you will feel much more like facing up to the medics and their search for some sort of maintenance regime.

My thoughts are with you every day… with much love and gratitude that you are my friend and mentor… you have always been in the vanguard of everything I know about MM and MMUK… your unconditional kindnesses and openness have been both a joy and an example to us all. So please accept our loving concern and our best wishes and prayers for you as you go through this stage of infection, discomfort, dis-ease and uncertainty.

Much love,:-)

Dai.

Gill
    Participant

I have not been on here for a while as we were away and Stephen (mm person ) was not very well.

I was concerned not to see Bridget on here.

I do hope you are feeling a little better Bridget. Do post if you can and I think I speak for all of us when I say we are thinking of you.

Much love Gill xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘HERE WE GO AGAIN !!’ is closed to new replies.