it is back

This topic contains 54 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Amelie 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Ah Sarah…

Prayers and positive everything's winging your way… with lots of love. xxx

Where are you? Home or hospital?

Dai.

BADGER
    Participant

Dear Sarah

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Gordon I do hope things will improve for him soon it must seem that tears are never ending chin up

Love Jo x

brocho
    Participant

Dear Sarah if only I could do more than send you my love and a big hug I will be thinking of you.You and Gordon have been so strong together, I am sure your strength and positivity have kept him going as it will now Sarah Hang in there Sarah hopefully that slight improvement today will be an even bigger one tomorrow Love to you both Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Sarah

I am so sorry to hear that Gordon is having such a terrible time. My love and prayers are with you both.
    Take care. God bless
    Love Jean xx

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Sarah,
    We are praying for you both.
    Love Carol

Elizellen
    Participant

Love and prayers to you both, Sarah

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

eve
    Participant

Hi Sarah
    Sorry things seem so down at this moment,Sarah go and see your doctor,all the worry tears and upset is taking it,s toll on you.Get your emotions under control even if it means popping pills it will put you in a better frame of mind,it is so hard when you cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel,and the demons always seem to come out in the middle of the night when you cannot sleep.
    Things are looking bad,but they can do so much these days,and you have to be strong to fight his corner,a few months ago I could not see Slim getting better,but we have jumped that hurdle and we are getting ready for the next one,so be strong,We are all thinking about you, love eve

Min
    Participant

Hi Sarah
    I hope and pray that there is a continued improvement however small for Gordon and that you find some peace for yourself. Difficult I know and much as we tell ourselves not to get wound up it is impossible.
    I feel for you, and the heartache your going through at the moment. Little steps improvement wise make such a difference to the hope in out hearts.
    I imagine you want nothing more than the helter skelter ride to stop and order to return to your life, with Gordon at home playing with his tractor.
    If the power of thought and good wishes works he may be able to do just that; We are all rooting for you both and hoping for a good outcome for both of you.
    Love MIn

zasrs
    Participant

thank you all my cyber friends. gordon home tomorrow no more treatment his kidneys are failing as is his liver, my living room has a bed for him i am in total shock. we are in the middle of an amazing harvest with gordon not helping. life is too unfair.

my good wishes to all of you i cannot sat keep taking the pills they dont f…………….. work all the time

sarah xxx

Min
    Participant

Sarah
    I am so sorry, what can I say ? you are absolutely correct life is so bludy unfair. I am lost for words but wish you the strength to deal with whatever trials the coming days hold for you and your family.
    The important thing is Gordon is going to be surrounded by love and in familar surroundings. Praying for a miracle for you
    Love Min

brocho
    Participant

Dear Sarah my heart is breaking for you , life is just s–t sometimes. Gordon must be pleased to going home and spending time with you all , he must be sick of hospital. You will find the strength you need Sarah you are an amazing woman Sending hugs and love but I wish there was something more to send love Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Sarah
    Min and Bridget have said it all. I am so sorry what you are going through. I know Gordon Is surrounded by love. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. As Bridget says "hang in there". I pray that there will be some improvement. Sarah I can only offer my prayers and love.

God bless Jean xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Dear Sarah I was gutted to read your post about Gordon. I have been having a terrific time the last months, following my SCT, the result being I have managed to get on the site only occasionally and not for very long and I somehow missed your original post.

I wish you all the best in the world ? May your God be with you – Vasbyte

David

eve
    Participant

Hi Sarah
    Thinking of you today,as every one on this sight is,many because we know some were down the line it is going to be one of us,so sad that it has come around so fast.we all know what a roller coast of a ride this is and i do not think anyone is ever prepared for the future.
    On the plus side you are getting Gordon home,and that in it,s self is a big plus,he is a man who loves his land and its fitting that he comes home to enjoy the harvest,enjoy every day.
    Keep strong,I will be thinking of you and Gordon. love Eve

Elizellen
    Participant

Thinking of you and Gordon and your family, Sarah and snding you my prayers and hugs in this difficult time for you all.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘it is back’ is closed to new replies.