Keith Hindmarch

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

ellen

Hello everyone. I have just had a call from Keith?s wife Sue. She has asked me to pass on to all of Keith?s online friends that he is very poorly just now and is currently in hospital.

His doctors have taken him off all treatment as it is no longer keeping on top of his myeloma, and are doing what they can to keep his symptoms under control.

Keith was worried that his online friends would be concerned for him and Sue is not very good on computers so she called to ask if I?d pass on the message.

Ellen

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Ellen

I'm sure lots of others will say the same, is it possible to send on our love and best wishes to Keith's wife, and I'm sure many prayers will be said for him too.

Mavis

DaiCro
    Participant

I think Keith knew that this stage was near but was hoping that there would be one last treatment that might extend his life by a few months. More than anything he wanted to be well enough for one last holiday with Sue… Cape Verde was his choice but anywhere would have done.

He started Bendamustine a Cycle ahead of me but it didn't take due to low Neutrofils and low platelets… he went onto or back to CDT and that's the last I heard.

My thoughts will be with him every day, willing him peace and comfort on his journey home.

Dai.

Eva
    Participant

Dear Keith,
    I've always followed your journey: I haven't had the privilege of getting to know you, but all my thoughts and love is with you and Sue.
    Eva

tom
    Participant

Dear Keith and Sue

My Thoughts and prayers are with you both at this time.
    Am sure you knew you were getting closer and I hope its a comfortable Journey.

Ellen Many thanks for the info, and if it possible to send our best to them Both I would greatly appreciate it.

Love to you Both

Tom xxxx

susannah
    Participant

My thoughts are with Keith and his wife Sue. I always remember Keith from the old site when I was fighting for Velcade for Michael, he was always there to support me. God bless you Keith.
    Love
    Suex

Helen
    Participant

Hi Ellen
    I do hope you can convey our heartfelt wishes to Keith and his wife, let them know how we are thinking about him and wishing him well.
    Love Helen

Vicki
    Participant

Dear sue,

Our thoughts are with you and Keith. He is a man of great strength and fortitude, who has and is a great comfort. Should this be a final journey, peace and tranquility will await x

Vicki and Colin

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Ellen for passing on Sues message. My thoughts are with Keith and Sue I too remember Keith's postings from the old site. He was a great support to many. My love and prayers are with them both

Love Jean

adamsp41
    Participant

Hi Ellen…can you pass on our thoughts and prayers to Keith and Sue at this very difficult time…Phil and Jan

Perkymite
    Participant

I wish Keith the best of luck and my thoughts will be with him.

May his God walk beside him now.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Gill
    Participant

I hate mm I wish Keith and Sue all the strength they need to have in the coming weeks Gill xxxx

Mothas
    Participant

ellen thanks for the update, our thoughts are with keith and sue as they face this most difficult of times.

LizMaywood
    Participant

My thoughts are with you both at this difficult time,
    best wishes
    Liz Maywood

ellen

Good morning everyone.

I have just spoken to Sue and she has asked me to pass on her and Keith?s appreciation for all your kind wishes at this difficult time.

Ellen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Keith Hindmarch’ is closed to new replies.