Mum has passed away :-(

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Mari 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

My sincere condolences Gina, I wish you and your family well.

Kindest regards ? vasbyte

David

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Gina,

A bit late, but may I also send my sincere condolences to you and the family. At least there is some comfort that your Mum hasn't to fight this dreaded disease any longer. She was very brave.

Love

Mavis x

gina45
    Participant

Thank you so much for all your kind words it is most appreciated at this sad time. mums funeral is on friday it will be an hard day but we will have to be strong. Mum is at peace now and you are right she doesnt have to fight this awful disease anymore. I do hope that you are all ok .
    please take care
    Gina xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Gina and Linda
    I know it must be hard,but as a mum,I know the last thing you mum would want is for you both to be upset,celebrate all the lovely things about your mum,The goodness and kindness that gave her two lovely daughters,I bet she never told you but she was very proud of you both,mums the word, give your mum a good send off,all my love to you both.Love Eve

gina45
    Participant

Thank you Eve,
    we went to see mum today it was her 72nd birthday and we left her a card, we are letting some lanterns off tonight for her.
    One thing though mum looked really peaceful so im glad i went to see her xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina Am pleased you went to see your Mum and that you found your mum looking peacful its sad that your Mum passed away but Mum wont have to fight the MM again, keep strong and as I said in another post I will be looking out for the Lanters xxxx

Love to you all Tom xxxx

Mari
    Participant

Dear Gina and Linda,

My sincere condolences on the loss of your lovely mum. I am glad you were able to go and see your mum today. I remember doing the same when i lost my mum and it has given me a great deal of comfort since then, I remember it with warmth, not sadness. I hope you can remember your mum in all the good times you all had together over the years,

Much love, Mari xx

Georgina
    Participant

Hi Gina

Hope today went as well as it could have and thinking of you.
    Lots of love
    Georgina x

gina45
    Participant

Hi hope everyone is doing ok. Mums funeral was lovely , im sure she would have loved what was done for her. We have more or less got all the affairs in order.
    Its still very hard we miss her so much feel like a part of us is missing. But mum would not want us to be crying all the time, we have to remember mum when she was well and happy. We also know that at least she isnt in anymore pain.
    Thank you to you all for your lovely messages of support it is most appreciated.
    Gina xx

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Mum has passed away :-(’ is closed to new replies.