Mum has passed away :-(

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Mari 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

gina45
    Participant

Just thought i would come on and say mum passed away peacefully in her sleep at 4.45 this morning. She passed away very peacefully and in no pain.
    Thank you so much for your support and advice and i will be on to see how you are all doing.
    Take care
    Gina xxxx

Debs
    Participant

Gina
    I am so sorry to hear about your mum – I've been following your posts. I will be thinking of you and your family lots and hope that you have many many lovely memories of her. Cry, be strong… Whatever works for you. And we're all here for you.
    Debs xx

Lynnie
    Participant

Hello Gina
    I also have been following your posts and would like to add my condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
    Lynne x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Gina,

I am so sorry that your Mum has passed but I am glad that her passing was both painless and peaceful. I am also glad that she shared your big day by seeing you off from her house, you can take it for granted that she was full of pride for you.

My thoughts are with you and your husband and also with Luke and Josh… while I am sure that they will miss their Gran I am sure that they will be comforted by her peaceful passing.

Regards

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Gina

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your mum. My sincere condoloncencws to all your family. It is a blessing that she passed peasefully and got to see you get married I willl be thinking of you and send my love and prayers.

Love Jeanx.

brocho
    Participant

Dear Gina I am so sorry to hear your mum has passed away but you must be relieved to know she wasnt in pain Your mum must have felt so loved surrounded by her lovely family , there is no greater gift Take care of yourselves and hold on to all the wonderful memories you have love Bridget x

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Gina

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your mum. I am sure you have many memories of her and i am so glad she was able to share your special day.
    Take care
    Sarah

Min
    Participant

Dear Gina,
    I am so sorry to hear about your Mum, I imagine your all feeling quite numb. I hope your happy memories will take you forward without too much sadness. You are very lucky to have had her at home and I am sure she was very grateful to spend her last days in your company.
    Love MIn

Roz
    Participant

I'm so sorry Gina,
    I bet your feeling quite numb. Hope you remember your mum as she was before this bloo– disease got hold of her.
    I'm glad she went peacefully

Love and best wishes
    Roz xx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Gina
    How terribly sad for you all, but how lovely to know she was surrounded by such love and was able to see you on your big day.
    Love Helen

eve
    Participant

Dear Gina and Sister
    So sorry,even when it comes and you have prepared yourself for the worst it still comes as a blow,you have a lot of good memories to treasure,and i am so glad you got your mum home to die,that in it,s self must be a great comfort to you both.All my love Eve

lin46
    Participant

We are really heartbroken Mum was strong thoughout her treatment, and never gave in, we have a very strong family. Mum made us that way we will miss her very very much thank you to you all who have kept us going on this site it helps everyone who is going through the same thing there are a lot of success stories on here, we have to keep going and one day they will find a cure. I am carrying on with my fundraising for Myeloma mum would have wanted that thank you everyone again. Linda ginas sister x

susannah
    Participant

Dear Gina and Linda

I am so sorry to hear about your mum

God Bless
    Sue x

Elizellen
    Participant

Linda and Gina, I was so sorry to read of your Mum's passing.

Sending my condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

tom
    Participant

Dear Gina and Linda

I am so sorry to read that your Lovely Mum has passed away my thoughts and prayers are with you all at this sad time.

From the posts that you both put on I know your Mom was loved and cared for and also you all were loved.

Please keep in touch.

Love and Hugs

Tom xxxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Mum has passed away :-(’ is closed to new replies.