My Wonderful Husband Patrick

This topic contains 25 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  KWilson 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Tina
    Participant

My darling husband Patrick lost his long brave fight against this b****rd disease last night. He overcame many hurdles having success with older more unconventional drugs than the new which our wonderful consultant was willing to try. Patrick suffered in silence rarely complaining of pain of which he suffered enormously. After 34years of having the privilage of sharing my life with him I have no idea what I will do without him. He truly was a very special person and will be missed by many.
    Good luck and best wishes to you all
    Tina

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Tina

I am so sorry to read of Patricks passing. My deepest sympathy to you and all your family. I have been following your posts on Patrick and you both were an inspiration to me. You had 34 wonderful years together and many good memories. I really don't know what else to say Tina. I know things will be hard but your posts show that you are a strong person which will help you through this terrible time.

My deepest sympathy. Take care and God bless

Love Jean xxoo

Min
    Participant

Dear Tina,
    I am so sorry to hear the dreadful news of Patricks passing. I know things will be very raw for you at this time and hope that the many happy memories you have of him both before and during this barsteward illness will comfort you at this awful time. My sympathies to you and your family.
    You are in my thoughts
    Love MIn

DaiCro
    Participant

Ah Tina my love, I am so, so sorry that you have lost your Patrick. My thoughts and love and sense of loss are with you.

Much love,

Dai. xxx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Tina I am so sad to hear Patrick has gone , your posts allowed us to know him a little and he must have been an amazing man The memories you have of your life together will get you through the dark days hang on to them Lots of love you Bridgetxx

KeithH17
    Participant

I'm very sorry to hear of your sad loss Tina.
    Words can never be enough in these sad times but the memories you have after 34yrs will give you comfort and help you get through it all I'm sure.

Best of luck for the future with many years of good health and happiness.

Keith.

Elizellen
    Participant

I am so sorry to read that Patrick has passed away.

Sending you and your family my condolences and love at this sad time.

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

admin
    Keymaster

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Tina and hope the special memories you have of Patrick will help you through this very sad time.

Love, Tracey xx

Mari
    Participant

Oh Tina, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Patrick. You have my deepest condolences and I will be thinking of you so much. I hope you can remember Patrick in all the good times before this awful disease took him,

With much love, Mari xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Tina

I am so sorry that Ptrick has at last lost the battle he fought so bravely.

Sincere condolences to you and all the family at this very sad time.

Very bast wishes.

Mavis

gina45
    Participant

I just want to say how sorry i am. I am thinking of your family at this sad time x

Georgina
    Participant

Tina, I am so sorry for your loss and am thinking of you at this very sad time. As others have said, no words are enough but everyone will be thinking of you. I followed your posts which I always found helpful. I am so glad that you had 34 years with such a special person. Cherish your wonderful memories.
    All my love
    Georgina x

AMcGuire
    Participant

Bless you Tina, I am so very sorry for your loss …. I can't imagine the emptiness you must feel now after caring for your Pat for so long.

Cherish your memories they don't go away. When you feel ready look out all your old photographs and remember him with fondness, the Pat you knew BEFORE he took ill when your lives turned upside down.

Pat will be so completely proud of you, his loving wife and best friend, carer and supporter; he couldn't have achieved all he did without you by his side. May you be blessed with strength and courage to see you through the days and weeks to come …. one step at a time.

With love
    Angelina xx

Debs
    Participant

Dear, dear Tina,
    I have only just come online and read this and wanted to say just how very sorry I am for your loss. When I met you it was so apparent what a strength and support you were to him throughout your journey with this disease. My thoughts are with you and your family so much and I hope and pray you have many many happy memories of him that will help you remember him as he was before this terrible illness. If you would like people at the funeral, please let me know the details and I will do all I can…..but I know we only met once.

With lots of love, hugs and Prayers at this very sad time
    Debs x

lorrainey
    Participant

Dear Tina, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.
    Take care of yourself,
    love & hugs Lorraine xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘My Wonderful Husband Patrick’ is closed to new replies.