Second hurdle starts tomorrow

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  suemason 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

I'd like to say a big thank you to you all.

Even when I can't sleep I keep coming on here, cos you kinda keep me going.
    So I can not imagine I will stop some how. I just need to know that you all keep well, now I've kinda met you. (In a fashion)

If I've anything to tell or add I'll do it.

Love to you all
    Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz and Family

We will be thinking of you Tomorrow and sending our Love and Hugs to you at this sad time.

Love

Tom and Elaine xxxxx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Tom

Just got to get tonight over, then see what tomorrow brings. They have forcast snow again. Michael hated snow, but it snowed when he was dying and looks like its going to snow while they cremate him. Another way to make sure I never forget. Do you think its a hoeman.

I really need the hug tonight
    Roz

SueDavies
    Participant

Hi Roz

I don't think I've replied to any of your posts, but I have followed your journey throughout. I lost my husband Alan 17 months ago, and I know I needed some hugs at that time, so I'm sending you one.

Sue x

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

I am sending you MY Strenth to help you get over Tonight.
    Am sure you wont need the snow to remind you off all the good times you had with Michael, and it wont be an Omen.
    Snow just happens at this time of the year so dont let it put you off as its nothing to worry about.

I am Sending you one of my "Cyber Hugs" for you all WWWwwwwwooooooSSssssHHH now you have one and I hope it helps you.

Love and Hugs

Tom xxxxx

SharonG
    Participant

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Roz and your family. I hope the day goes as you would want it to for Michael.
    Sending you hugs

love Sharon x

Min
    Participant

Roz
    You are very much in all our thoughts at this time, I am sure we will all be thinking of you tomorrow.
    God give you strength to get through this evening, and to deal with tomorrow too. If it snows it will be like a blanket, making the world look clean and fresh. Its not an omen its nature. At its best and worst. Hugs are sent in abundance from us all to you and your family.
    Min

michelleakitt29
    Participant

HI Roz

Just to say I am thinking of you and your family today. The poem is lovely and as everyone else it brought a tears to my eyes too.

with all my love michelle x x

P.s keep in touch x

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz thinking of you today love Bridget x

Elizellen
    Participant

Thinking of you all today, Roz.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Gill
    Participant

I do hope erverything went well today Roz
    Love from Gillxx

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

I hope all our best wishes helped you get through today,and I like all the others are sending you Hugs for tonight to help you in this difficult time.

God Bless

Love and Hugs

Tom xxx

suemason
    Participant

Hi Roz

I'm sending my hug for you today because I think you will need it. I really hope everything went as well as it could for Michael. I'm sure he would have been so proud of you. I keep in touch with this site, as you know I lost Gary last year and follow everyone's posts, I feel comforted in a way, unfortunately I, like yourself cannot help anyone with this terrible condition but have the urge to keep in touch and it does feel like you have friends who know exactly how you feel, and I can really identify with situations regarding treatments, relapses, positive things too when people are doing well. I cannot break the habit of logging in so I hope you continue too. Take care Roz, take one day at a time and don't look too far ahead. You will feel lost, I still do, all I can say is embrace any help and support offered. Thinking of you

Sue Mason xxx

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Second hurdle starts tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.