Second hurdle starts tomorrow

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  suemason 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi All

Just wanted to say thank you. I'm still walking in a dream. Rachael my daughter, Lauren grand daughter and myself still have not broken and let it out yet.

Tomorrow is the start of hurdle 2. Funeral directors come to house. Then I go to hospital to get all paper work.

I've not got much more to say other than I'll do my best to get donations for this charity and disease.

Roz

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Roz,
    I'm so sorry to read of Michaels passing, I have followed your posts and am truly saddened by this. I will be thinking of you tomorrow (((hugs)))
    Love & hugs Lorraine xxx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz I am so glad you you and your daughter and grandaughter have each other , it will help each of you get tjrogh the next few days love Bridget x

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Roz

Hope all goes for you all tomorrow, a very sad time for you.

best wishes

sarah

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz,Rachael and Lauren

Thinking of you all Today, and hope it goes as smooth as it can.

And not forgeting you Roz you must look after yourself in the comming days.

Love and Hugs to you all

Tom xxxx

Gill
    Participant

DearRoz

I am so sorry to hear about Michael. Please accept my apologies for not being in touch sooner but we have had problems with the internet and have been off line for a while.

I do hope you manage to get through all the things you have to. Thank goodness you have family to help.

Love from Gill xx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks All

I'm taking each day as it comes. Still walking in a daze, but trying to carry on.
    Michael is now back in Doncaster.
    Cremation at end of week, then stage 3 starts sorting papers and stuff out.

Thanks for keeping me sane

Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

It sounds like you are doing Ok so far with the difficult situation.

Did I get an Email from you? (i think i did)

Good Luck for the cremation.

Love and Hugs to you

Tom xxxx

jills
    Participant

Roz,

So very sorry to hear about Michael. As others have said you must look after yourself. We are all thinking of you.

Attached is something which you may have seen before but I found it very helpful and comforting when my father died.

Take care,

Jill

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Gill

It's lovely. Enclosed is a verse I'm hoping to read at Michael's cremation. Got to get rid of sore throat first.

Roz

Amelie
    Participant

Roz, it is so beautiful and moving!

Elizellen
    Participant

What a beautiful poem and remembrance of your darling Michael, Roz. It brought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat.
    Thinking of you, Rachael and Lauren
    Love from
    Elizabeth
    XX
    X

Nettie
    Participant

A beautiful verse Roz and a fitting tribute to a very brave man. I hope your sore throat is gone soon ~ I will be thinking of you as you read it later this week.
    Much love, Nettie x

Perkymite
    Participant

Keep strong Roz and think only of the good times. Like Elizabeth it brought tears to my eyes. I am sure Michael will be looking down on you as you read it, feeling so proud.

kindest regards
    David

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz the poem is so beautiful and moved me to tears too You will do Michael proud My thoughts are with you and Rachel and Lauren love Bridget x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Second hurdle starts tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.