Second hurdle starts tomorrow

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  suemason 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

suemason
    Participant

Hi Roz

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. A very difficult time for you to get through. I'm sure your Daughter and Grandaughter are a great comfort to you. Your poem is beautiful, a lovely tribute to Michael. I'll be thinking of you and hope the cremation goes as best it can. Please keep in touch with the site as I have done since Gary passed away, its something I feel I have to do. Pleased take care Roz.

Susan Mason xx

nickinoo
    Participant

Thats so lovely Roz, I too had a little cry when I read it.

Thinking of you xx

tom
    Participant

So Moving Roz, think it is I that needs the "Cyber Hug"

Love and hugs to you all

Tom xxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Your poem speaks volumes Roz. When is the service? We will all be thinking of you.

Dai. xxx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks All

The service is Friday 7th January at 12.40pm.

I'll try to stay in contact, as long as I'm not intruding.
    Now Michael has passed on I don't know where I belong any more.
    I'll raise money for you as often as I can, but all my contacts stopped when Michael got worse. Its like finding my life again, without Michael and it is very very daunting.

I've just read this and it doesn't make sense so I hope you know what I'm trying to say.

Love to you all
    Roz

Perkymite
    Participant

Dear Roz, you will always be welcome here. When you feel like dropping bye please do, it will be nice to hear from you. Bye for now.

kindest regards

david

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz as David has said you are more than welcome here, you are one of us after all , you have been through every step with Michael. I am sure your experience will be invaluable if you feel able to continue sharing . Celebrate Michaels life and the love you shared on Friday and remember when things get tough he is always with you .love Bridget x

Elizellen
    Participant

You are a part of our family here, Roz, so are welcome to post as much as you want and about whatever you want as long as you want to be here!!

I will be thinking of you and your girls especially on Friday.

{{{{{{{{Roz and the girls}}}}}}}}

Eliz
    XX
    X

jmsmyth
    Participant

My thoughts are also with you Roz and your girls, especially on Friday.

God Bless
    Love Jean xxxxx

tom
    Participant

Dear Roz

I and Elaine will be thinking of you on Friday:-(

And you say and post when you can and when you want and with whatever you need to say, you are part of our extended family

So when your ready so are we.

Love and Hugs to you all xxxx

Tom xx

Lynnie
    Participant

Dear Roz

Will be thinking of you and your girls on Friday and hoping that all goes as smoothly as possible. I'm here for you, along with your other friends, whenever you need to talk.
    God Bless you.

Lynne x

doddel
    Participant

Hi Roz,

Really not sure what to say except I wish you well for Friday. It will be a hard day for you all and my thoughts will be with you.

My family like yours are still going to continue to raise as much money as possible for Myeloma UK.

Donna xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Roz,

Be guided by your feelings… as long as they are not those of guilt and obligation. You owe us nothing to feel guilty about and there is no obligation on you to keep on visiting this forum… especially if it causes you pain or hurt in any way.

But remember this dear Roz. We never knew Michael… we knew nothing about him whatsoever, excepting what you told us and what you chose to share with us.

It is [b]you[/b] we knew, [b]you[/b] who we know… [b]you[/b] who became our friend and our neighbour… and our confidante… and our support. Our relationship [b]was[/b] and [b]is[/b] with you… not Michael. We shared his illness, we shared his experiences and we rooted for him and prayed for him when the occasion arose… as we rooted and prayed for you then… and now.

You are our friend and you are welcome to visit with us whenever you want.

Personally, I look forward to seeing you tackling your new life… warts and all… but I truly hope that we will also be honoured to share the genuine smiles and those moments of happiness from small triumphs that are bound to come, however far away they may seem right here, right now.

Much love,

Dai xxx

meeuu
    Participant

My dear Roz,
    I wish to share in the very kind words and sentiments that have been spoken by your many friends here. I do not have the eloquence that Dai posesses, but I sincerely endorse everything he has written.
    I will think of you on this Friday and pray that your pain of loss eases quickly.
    John

Gill
    Participant

Dear Roz

I think you are so brave to keep posting on here I am sure we would all miss you if you were not keeping in touch. Don't forget everybody on here is thinking of you and sending hugs.

Love from Gillxx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Second hurdle starts tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.