Treatment

This topic contains 47 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi Gaye,

My thoughts are with you. You were always there for me so hope I can offer you my love and hope you carry on being a support for all, and I hope you get all the help and support you need too.
    Sorry if it doesn't make sense but I think you know what I'm trying to say.
    Hope you can keep smiling and fighting for loads of time to come.

Luv Roz

Gill
    Participant

Dear Gaye

I have only been popping in and out of this site recently as other things seem to have taken over but I have just caught your post and your decision.

I know that Stephen will make that same decision at some stage and that my instinct will be to beg him to change his mind. I will not do that as I know that would be from my selfish wish to hold onto him no matter what, and it will have to be his decision not mine.

I hope you get a long time to enjoy the garden and that you also receive some serious pampering. You deserve it

Much love from Gillxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Gaye,

Just in case you look in… today's weather (Wednesday) is better this morning in the south but has the promise of showers later, so if you are venturing in to the garden get out early. 😀

I imagine you are now limited to your normal medications… plus any extra needed day by day… I hope that you are both comfortable and stable but not too zapped.:-S

Do you have your own computer/lap-top or is there a communal/shared facility? These are just questions and observations that pop to mind, I'm not expecting answers.. but it would be lovely to hear from you now and again, if or when you feel up to it.:-)

Dai. xxx

gina45
    Participant

Hi Gaye,
    Just following on from Dai, its sunny at the moment in Ashton under lyne, and my washing is out(for now):-). Hope that you are enjoying that garden and keeping comfortable.
    Take care
    Gina xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Gaye

Also thinking of you and praying for you. Do hope they have got that pain under control and that you can be comfortable in bed!!

Much love.

Mavis x

Elizellen
    Participant

Dear Gaye, I was also wondering how things were going with your fight, and am sad to read that you have got to this phase in your life.

I hope you will be enjoying that garden for a good long time yet and that the staff are able to keep you comfortable throughout.

Eliz
    XX
    X

brocho
    Participant

Good Morning Gaye if you are popping in this might make you smile ! Last night I had a restless night full of strange and very vivid dreams Guess what you turned up in one! I dreamt that you were looking out onto a lovely garden from your room But each shrub and tree wasblossoming with bras of all shapes sizes and colours !! You and I then had a very serious chat about the best way to grow them !! Well if Freud were around I think even he would have trouble working that one out !! All I can think is your comments about enjoying the garden and giving up on bras prompted such a strange dream Who knows though perhaps they will become the new garden decoration Tee-hee Ihope this made you chuckle as much as it did me , if not I apologise for being weird!! Lots of love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

I would recommend backing off a tad on the Oramorph at night Bridget… but I'm so intrigued by your dreams that I think I'll actually encourage you… and trying upping a couple of mls to see what occurs. 😎

Good morning Gaye… four days of good weather forecast for the east Midlands…. that should please all the farmers around here (ratio 8 farmers for every other person)… I hope that it extends down to you – in a South facing garden.

By the way Bridget:

[b]'Bra'

To dream that you are wearing a bra, signifies support and protection. Perhaps you need to have your spirits uplifted. Alternatively, it may represent your nurturing side and maternal feelings.

To dream that you are not wearing a bra, indicates that you have no discipline or control. Alternative, it may reflect your sexual nature.'[/b]

Ahem… keep out of the garden girl… leave it to Gaye. 🙂

Dai.

brocho
    Participant

Hi Dai your answer gave me a good laugh thanks, Of course the simple answer is I am just barking mad!!Tee-hee Mind you morphine is the stuff of dreams or so they said love Bridget x

mhnevill
    Participant

Bridget

So glad you are up to cracking jokes!!!

Are you sure you aren't hitting the hard stuff?!!

Mavis

And Gaye … thinking of you – "to bra, or not to bra?!!!"

Much love to you both.

Mavis x

brocho
    Participant

Haha Mavis no hard stuff for me I am afraid , today I just decided life is too short to be gloomy all the time and have been in a very silly mood all day! I hope you have had a good day too love Bridgetx

zasrs
    Participant

Hello one and all

Wish i had dreams like you briget, what fun all those bras blooming away happily!!

Dia, the weather here is also good for the weekend, hopefully we will finish our last field of wheat, down here in the south farmers are almost protect there are so few. I wish, we normally end up with road rage!

love to all

sarah

ellen

It is with great sadness that I have to forward a message from a long-time friend of Gaye?s. Sadly Gaye died on Saturday at 8.45 pm at Fairhavens Hospice. Her friend asked me to let her friends on the discussion board know.

brocho
    Participant

Thankyou Ellen for letting us know Gaye was a very big asset to this forum and she will be missed by a lot of people . I will remember her for her compassion and wonderful sense of humour even when she was going through very tough times Bridget

jmsmyth
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear of the death of Gaye, a very brave woman and friend to us all. She will be greatly missed. Thank you Ellen for letting us know.
    Jean

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Treatment’ is closed to new replies.