What do you think?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

I have been reading regularly as this site became my lifeline for 2 years and suffer from withdrawal when I cant see how you are all doing.
    Decided today to contact the web team and ask them to include a topic for those of us who are left to carry on when our loved ones secomb to the inevitable.
    It is the one topic that is missing and hope you will back up my request as a single lone voice has no 'clout'
    I am enjoying the Indian summer in the depth of the Warwickshire countryside and not doing anything is very healing. But by next week I have to return if only to get the animals out of kennels.
    I have spent a week doing research on a new car. Cant decide to replace my ancient honda jazz with the same new one or a nissan note. Anyone have a note that can give me some advise about it? Only reason I like it is its interiour is identical to the quashquai Peter had so it familiar without being enormous.
    Also going to have to find a flight to have a holiday with my son who is working in Dubai, so not all doom and gloom.
    But whilst we are enjoyin all this good weather no point in leaving it yet. I will wait for the 1st frost to appear then do a runner to the sun.
    Hope your all well
    Min

eve
    Participant

HI Min
    So glad you are coming back to us,and so glad you have taken that first step,from reading your mail,I think you are a very strong person,and for awhile you worried me wondering if you could get through that black tunnel and see some light at the end:-),Grand kids,are a tonic,just what you need.

As for cars cannot help you,me personally I would buy a small camper van and start following the sun,I know lot of women who do it on there own,so that would be my choice,your dogs would love it.

Lovely to hear from you Eve

Perkymite
    Participant

I think it is a good idea and I am sure the Myeloma Team will take your request onboard.

Glad you are back with us Min.

Enjoy your holiday

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

Elizellen
    Participant

After reading your other post a day or so ago, Min, I already sent a pm to the webteam asking them to consider adding a forum section on grief, so anyone who needs to can post there without feeling they might be upsetting any others who might prefer to avoid the subject for whatever reason.

And I am glad you see you are enjoying this Indian summer of ours and making plans.

Love from
    Elizabeth
    XX
    X

DaiCro
    Participant

I'm doing a happy dance… 😎

Dai.

zasrs
    Participant

What a good idea min! I find that i am unable to leave the group, how do you abandon cyber friends?
    Cars, well in April i changed my little MG Midget which i only used in the summer for a mercedes slk 250 convertable, i can put a child seat in the front no back seats, totally impracticle, but such fun, no room for any luggage or a big food shop! Gordon made me buy it, I did not argue for long!
    Enjoy your holiday Min, I am going to france next week with friends, we were both asked in January, I tried to duck out, but was not allowed to, I hope it will work, lots of champagne and hopefully all will be well.
    Sarah xx

Gill
    Participant

Hi Min

I thought I had replied to your post but the Ether Elves seemed to have grabbed my reply. I too have posted regarding another category being added to the site. What a good idea.

Much love from Gill xx

PS Sarah enjoy France especially driving your convertable and quaffing Champagne. Not at the same time obviously xx

Min
    Participant

Lovely pic of the fence and two ears Eve, dont be shy !

eve
    Participant

Hi min
    Who,s ears?if big Slims if small mine,having trouble reducing size of photo,tried putting one of Slim and me on,so thats the ears and fence LOL,my dog is better looking.Love Eve

Roz
    Participant

Hi Min

[b]THANK YOU[/b]. I've been saying all along this site needs something for us but haven't done anything about it, I shouldn't have left it to you sorry.
    Glad your still coming on the site, it's part of my life too.
    I hope you have a good holiday and a good car.

Love to you lots
    Roz xxx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.