About As Off Topic As You Can Get 3

This topic contains 84 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Gill
    Participant

Your wish has been granted Min.

Everybody please note that it was a SOUTHERNER who did this 🙂

NER next

Min
    Participant

Nice one Gill just sipping my ORANGE juice while waiting for cool off sooo hot here but loving it.
    Min

brocho
    Participant

My offering is GERANIUM leaving IUM Min we have sunshine here too but there is a gale force wind with it!! love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Here is another flower but added a S on end

[b]delphiniums[/b]

That leaves UMS

Its windy here today enjoy your hoiday

Roz

Gill
    Participant

The photo was amazing Min I hope you'r making the most of all that lovely sunshine. The weather here is foul we need our

UMBRELLAS

LAS

Min
    Participant

It just so happens I have had a mini party with so many men from the shipyard (white collar workers)
    Who are off on a night club trawl while I stay home with a few GLASSES l
    Of w
    Leaving ses fo
    r next player
    Min

jmsmyth
    Participant

Min

Glad you are having a good time. Weather here is terrible. Rain and a hurricane blowing where I am! It is ESSENTIAL that wind down. Mine's a G & T!!

IAL next

Enjoy Min
    Jean X

Roz
    Participant

How about some of this c[b]ommercialization[/b]

ION any one

Roz xx

Gill
    Participant

G & Ts Glasses of w? Min was that wine or whisky? This is getting quite party like. Or is it just me that

NOTICED

CED

eve
    Participant

Hi
    I have the same problem with expensive wine, I tend to drink the bottle instead of savouring it any wine snob would say I DESECRATED It
    leaving TED

Roz
    Participant

Is there any of this at your party,
    [b]Tomahawk Sparkling Red[/b]
    it's 3 words so I [b]cheated[/b] just in case

leaving RED or TED

eve
    Participant

I will settle for RED just remember it was a LIVERPUDLIAN who lives in the south and loves red wine and the colour red

IAN

LOL EVE

Min
    Participant

Looking out over the MARINA white wine followed by whisky, If you have to have it.
    Swedish chef off the muppets was at our party, and laughed so much non of the Europeans understood the Muppet like joke..INA for the next person

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Min

You paint a brilliant picture! Sounds like you are having a good time – nice to be with your son. I tried to find an alcholic drink for your letters – but no luck. But what about ANISEED – isn't that what pernoid is made from? Anyway EED.

Enjoy Min

Love Jean xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi everyone the swedish chef would have had me in fits too Min! I once worked in a factory with a woman whose dad made wine from anything he could lay his hands on! Needless to say there were quite a few night when we were three shhets to the wind ! My favourite was ELDERFLOWER , this leaves WER love Bridget x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘About As Off Topic As You Can Get 3’ is closed to new replies.