Hello All, Michael's garden is done

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hello one and all,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello because you all keep me sane.

Michael's garden is finished. So here are some images if you want to see the garden dedicated to my one and only husband. Hope you don't mind.
    I'm always at a loss on a Sunday. It is the worse day of the week.
    All the best to you all

Cheers All
    Roz

Min
    Participant

Hi Roz
    It all looks superb, someone has put a lot of hard work in and you have obviously put a lot of thought into it.
    Low maintenance in order to manage it. Bring on the Birds
    I love your garden bench, Michael will be watching you sitting there, and possibly sitting beside you silently.
    Love MIn

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Roz

Good to hear from you. Michael's garden is lovely. Did you do the design yourself? I just loved the garden seat – as my grand daughter would say – cool. Enjoy it – you deserve to.

Love Jean x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Roz wow the garden is lovely you must be very pleased with it The bench is so unusual did you have it made? You will be able to enjoy sitting out there and I am sure Micahael will be right there with you Hope you are doing okay love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Thanks all,
    Min your right, I always imagine him in the garden, watching the birds. I lost all birds when the tree blew down and work started. Just getting one or two back. Hopefully more when bird table comes. Friends are buying it me.
    I went to a place that make benches and furniture from trees Bridget and Jean. I decided there is only 1 Michael so he has a bench no-one else can have.
    I try to keep going, but the deadly silence does it to me all the time. I still haven't properly broken don't know why, so still having lots of bad days.
    I hope your all fighting the fight, for yourselves or with your loved ones. Your all a tower of strength and I'll never forget you.
    Love to you all
    Roz

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Roz,
    You've certainly done Michael proud with your garden, he will be looking down with a huge smile on his face. I also think your bench is lovely 🙂 Take care of yourself Roz, think of you often.
    Love n hugs Lorraine xxx

Gill
    Participant

You have done Michael proud Roz. Now it is your turn to enjoy the fruits of your labour and enjoy it

Gillxx

I know this is very sloppy but it is also very old. I like to think that Gurney wrote it in her latter years

Dorothy Frances Gurney (1858 – 1932)

The kiss of the sun for pardon, The song of the birds for mirth, One is nearer God's Heart in a garden Than anywhere else on earth.

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Lorraine and Gill

Do you know what I look at the solar lights early in the morn or just as they are coming on, speak to Michael and tell him how great it looks just for him. I miss him loads.

Roz

gina45
    Participant

Roz that garden and bench is gorgeous! i'm sure that Michael will be there in spirit sat on that bench and looking out at your beautiful garden.
    Hope that you are ok.
    Take care
    Gina xxxx

Elizellen
    Participant

Your garden looks lovely, Roz! And that bench is so unusual too.

I am sure Michael will have a smile on his face whenever he is with you in your heart, sitting there enjoying the peace and watching the birds return.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Lynnie
    Participant

Hello there Roz

I think Michael's garden is lovely – well done! It's the ideal place to speak to him.

Lynne x

Roz
    Participant

Thank you everyone,

I don't know what I would have done without you while Michael was so ill. Now I don't know what I'd do without you keeping me sane.
    [b]Your all great[/b] I wish I could wave a magic wand and make you all well again.

Love
    Roz

DaiCro
    Participant

[b]'Accio myeloma disappearus'[/b] – that's the spell but my peripheral neuropathy is making it difficult to work it properly.

get your wands out people… flick and swish: [b]'Accio myeloma disappearus'[/b] 😎

Dai.

(We went to the Cinema on Wednesday and watched the final Harry Potter film in 3D – 9.5 out of 10)

Roz
    Participant

Very good it nearly made me better too.

Enjoy
    Roz

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Hello All, Michael's garden is done’ is closed to new replies.