I was at Hospital Today and consultant said

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  PeterJames 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

See you in Four Months as all Bloods are Good :-D.

How did that feel bloomin great I can tell you, as i always worry about bloods when I have them taken then wait four days for results, but when I walk into his room and he has that smile am Happy 😀 😎
    Looks like the Vodka is working 😉

Hope your all well

Tom Onwards and Upwards xx

Michele
    Participant

I know that feeling Tom! It's great news and will hopefully be repeated many many times.

Felt like the first day of Spring today. First blob of frogspawn in the pond. Spent the afternoon out in the sunshine. It really did me more good than any pill!
    A bit different to last year when I was in the middle of SCT…..

Michele x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Well done you, it is nerve racking going to clinic weather it's good news or not, so congrats! Tom! Keep on doing whatever it is its working!! (Vodka):-/ hmmm?

Keep well love liz & kev xx

tom
    Participant

Thanks Michele your right it is a great Feeling 😎 and mine in December 2009, I have nearly forgot all about it to be fair 😀

Yes I am waiting not only for Spring but that long awaited Long Long Hot Summer, need a bit of warmth on the back of my fat neck ha ha.
    Take care and Stay Well

Tom Onwards and upwards xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Tom

Brilliant and long may your consultant smile 😀 I'm sure the vodka has something to do with. Bet you and Elaine are down in the club tonight celebrating your consultants smile and valentine. Enjoy 😉
    Love Jean xx

adamsp41
    Participant

Hi Tom…well done on your bloods young man…know the feeling only too well…gotta go for mine doing every month with being on the Myeloma x1 trial and my blood consultant said to me on Weds " I have got you exactly where I want you "… went to see my kidney consultant today and he said "all readings are where they should be"…gotta go back next Thurs for a recheck on bloods and whether I am to be kept on Revlimid (causing a problem with my liver)….but so delighted we are looking at booking Barcelona for a short break and take our 16 year with us to take in Barca v Sevilla on 23/02…tell ya what old pal might even have a vodka or two myself …pats on the back for us both…stay safe…Phil Jan & Sam

Emma
    Participant

Fantastic news Tom!! It's lovely to hear you are doing so well and to read positive things on here! Hope you and Elaine are celebrating the news with a nice tipple and a lovely valentines meal!

Love Emma. Xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Tom;-)

All good news,but I swear you have more vodka than blood in your veins.8-) Slims just had another BMB as only way to tell what is going on,at the stage were you feel it might just give you a tap on the shoulder.

Lovely to hear,you have the all clear ,no wonder you went to Asda to buy more vodka Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev yes it is nerve racking even though you feel fine it's the Dr's Smile I need, yes al continue doing what's good for me but the vodka just one tonight (work in morning) but Friday heheh he xxx

Jean thanks ????but no club tonight work Friday am pleased to say.so the party is on tomorrow ha ha xx

Phil Jan and Sam , well done you yes Pat on the back for us both, your treatment seems to be doing you the world of good, keep that up and yes one Vodka for us both tonight (drink aware lol) get that trip booked it will do you all good. Keep well ????

Emma thanks for that, yes I think it's good to put good news on here as well it helps. Knowing things get better and last, hope your all doing ok xxx

And Eve honest you don't need to swear lol the vodka has done me good am sure (drink aware) poor Slim avin a BMB give him my best lets hope for us all that shoulder Tap is many a year away .

Many Thanks to you all and Onwards and Upwards xx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Tom
    Brilliant news keep it like that:-)
    Love Helen

DaiCro
    Participant

Hey Tom, ho Tom, merry, merry, down… all in the Forest so green-o. 😀

Great news my friend… I am so glad that one of my contemporaries is getting a series of green lights… onwards and ever upwards. 😎

Most people on longer term remissions get on with their lives and drop in now and then… very understandable too… but you are with us, supporting us, giving us encouragement and a whole box-full of smiles and small joys. 🙂

Good for you Tom and here's to many, many more of them. 😎

Dai.

Perkymite
    Participant

That is great news Tom. 4 months my golly gosh! I visit my Consultant next
    Friday 22nd. Tomorrow I give my sample of blood to see what is going on:-P – hold on it is tomorrow already!

At the moment I cannot sleep so I am taking this time to catch up on the posts. I have been taking Tramadol every night to ease a pain in my chest but have to stop taking it tonight to see if I still have the pain in my chest for Friday?s appointment LOL. Tramadol as, most of you probably know, is addictive and can make you spaced out or sleepy. I think I am going through withdrawal?8-)

Hold on my eyes are getting tired, I will try to get back into bed without waking the wifey 😉 .

Yep, great news Tom..
    Kindest regards ? vasbyte

David

PatG
    Participant

So pleased for you Tom. Long may it continue.
    Love
    Pat
    xx

andyg
    Participant

Great news Tom my twitter & f/book friend 😉
    As Dai says is great that you're here all the time giving support even though your in longer term remission. Could you have stumbled on the secret of long term remission VODKA? I think you should have a little celebration over the w/end 😉
    In fact I'm going out tomorrow night and i'm going to have a celebratory drink on your behalf.
    Cheers Tom "onwards & upwards"
    Andy

andyg
    Participant

Hiya David.
    I hope the blood sample you give today turns out to be a good one and your consultant has the same smile that seems to be permanently on the face of Tom's consultant. Good luck.
    All the best.
    Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘I was at Hospital Today and consultant said’ is closed to new replies.