Michael is dying

This topic contains 26 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Amelie 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi all

For some reason I've got to write this. I don't know why I just do.

I know how bad he is everytime I see him. I also know when another consultant needs to talk to me as well as Michaels, that he hasn't got long. I've discussed it with Andrea and because our daughter wants to be there when we talk, we are talking Monday morn at 10am. ([i][u]Please god if your there just let him live to say his goodbyes.)[/u][/i]

If he still is as bad, we aren't putting him through any more, he will be saying goodbye to all at the hospital. I've decided I'll sit and stand and sit and stand if I cannot lay anywhere. Im going to be with him till the end. I'll make my self ill but he's not leaving this earth without me being at his side.

I'll try and let you know when if I'm able. I may answer sometimes cos this sight gives me comfort.
    [u][b]So thanks one and all[/b][/u]Roz

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Roz

I was so sad when I read your post, and I am so sorry that Michael is so poorly. I hope that you get some glimmer of hope at the meeting.

with much love michelle x x x

Debs
    Participant

Oh Roz,
    I am so sorry. Like Michelle, it made me very sad as I have followed your journey on this site and feel like you guys have been through so much…it doesn't seem fair.

I hope that they are able to give you some reassurances on Monday and that it doesn't go the way you are imagining.

With lots of love
    Debs x

Roz
    Participant

Hi

I'm not imagining it, I have been told it by Andrea, but I've told them they cannot tell Michael without me being there. Everything gets sorted Monday then everyone can know cos Michael knows.

Roz

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Roz

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this, and that we misunderstood what you was saying.

with much love michelle x x

Gill
    Participant

Dearest Roz

There is so little one can say at this awful time. I hope and pray that he is comfortable, peaceful and pain free. Please post when you can. Not because we are nosy but because we all have learnt to care what happens to each other , and the least we can do is send our love and support.

Heartfelt love Gill xxx

meeuu
    Participant

My dear Roz,
    I wish to endorse everything that Gill has said. You and Miceal are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love
    John

Georgina
    Participant

Dear Roz

I was so sorry to hear Michael is still so poorly.

Thinking of you and take care of yourself

Lots of love
    Georgina

Lynnie
    Participant

Thinking and praying for Michael and you, Roz.

Love

Lynne x

jills
    Participant

Dear Roz,

I have read all your posts and want you to know that we are all thinking of you and Michael at this very sad time. Sending you extra strength and love to try to help keep you going.

Jill

tom
    Participant

Oh My Dear Roz

I am so sorry to read this, and its hard to know even when you know its going to happen sooner than later its still a wrench.

I have to send you both a "Cyber Hug" cos I know they do you good WwwwwoooooSsssHHhhhhh that one Dear Roz is for all of you at this dreadful time.

Please please take care of yourself also at this dreadful time.

Lots of love

Tom xxxx

zasrs
    Participant

dear roz

so sorry to hear about michael, thank goodness you have your daughter with you.

thinking of you both.

with love sarah

SharonG
    Participant

Dear Roz

I'm sorry to hear your news, I may not post very often but I have read how you and Micheal have struggled. I am thinking of you both at this difficult time, but Roz, as hard as it is and as much as you want to spend every last minute you can with him, you must look after yourself.

Sharon x

suemason
    Participant

Hi Roz

My heart goes out to you both Roz it really does. Make sure when you stay with him that you never stop talking to him, even if he doesn't respond, remind him of all the happy times you spent together, absolutely everything from your courting days, wedding and the birth of your daughter, re-live your life together with him, the holidays, events, just cram it all in. Cry together and try and smile together when you're reminising. Believe me it will get you through it as well as him. Comfort him as much as you can. Your heart will be absolutely breaking but you have to keep strong, its the last thing you can do for him. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I know I can't. I absolutely know what you're going through, keep your faith. I'll be praying for you both. Sending all my love to you and Michael.

Susan Mason

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dearest Roz

It has all been said. I hav also followed your posts and my thoughts and love have been with you Michael and your daughter. You all have been through so much and I so agree with Susan. Talk to Michael about all the fantastic times that you have had as a family and through your life together. I am sure that all that have been following Michael and your journey through this horrible illness are all sending you love and big hugs. My heart and love go out to you all. You are all in my prayers.

God bless and much love.

Love Jean xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Michael is dying’ is closed to new replies.