Michael is dying

This topic contains 26 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Amelie 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

Roz
    My thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.
    As difficult as it may be, do you have a hospice near to home? It could be so much better for both of you.I hope you and your daughter will find the strength to cope with the days to come and that Michael is pain free and comfortable.
    Min

nickinoo
    Participant

Thinking of you both and your children xxx

shirley
    Participant

Hi Roz,i'm so sorry,my love,thoughts and prayers are with you,Micheal&Andrea. Best wishes Shirls x x x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Roz,

If what Andrea has told you turns out to be the case then I hope that someone (perhaps Andrea?) can put you in touch with a local hospice. Even if the Doctor does decide on no more treatment for Myeloma there will still have to be a positive and structured plan for palliative care… and a regime of medication etc. because Michael might still be around for quite a while.

I know that you would like him home but IF that proves to be really impracticable then a good hospice might be an acceptable compromise.

If you don't mind I am still going to keep wishing and praying that the Doctors disagree with Andrea's assessment, that there was some sort of misunderstanding and that they find something quickly that sorts out this terrible situation with the infections… and make him well enough for a last shot at an acceptable and pain free recovery.

Monday will tell all and I hope that your daughter AND Andrea will be there to make sure that everything is properly explained and understood and that the next steps, [b]whatever[/b] they are. are carried out with your full participation and with your full blessing and that they suit you and Michael if nobody else.

Dai. xxx

Mari
    Participant

Dear Roz,

I am so sorry to hear your news my thoughts and prayers are with you both, I hope that there will be some light at the end of this very long tunnel for you,

Love and Hugs,

Mari xxx

Perkymite
    Participant

Dear Dear Roz
    I have been so wrapped in my own problems the last 3 weeks I did not pick up your post. I was so sorry to read your post, you have fought for so long and so hard for Michael. You are right to be by his side at the end, you of all deserve it and I know Michael will be much comforted by your presence.
    All the very best to you and your family, and may your God walk with you.

David
    (Vasbyte)

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Roz
    So sorry thigns are moving to a very sad end after such a bravely fought battle against MM. I am so sorry that your own physical problems make supporting Michael as you would hope, so difficult, but i do believe you will be given strength to do this and I know that the positive thoughts of all your friends here will be helping you to do this.
    Love and prayers for you, Michael and Andrea.
    Mavis xxx

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

I know posting will be difficult for you, but i am just popping in to wish you and Michael all the best.

And may I add a great Post from Dai, I like Dai wish and prayn that Andrea is wrong 🙂 as i am one to say Its Not over till its over, and lord willing Michael will get better.

Love and "Cyber Hugs" sent to you both WWwwwwooooooSSssssHHHhhhh Just for you Three xxxx

gina45
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear this Roz. I dont talk much on here, but do read peoples posts and keep in touch with how you are all doing. Im so sorry that Michael is so ill.You are in our thoughts and we are thinking of you xx

Roberta
    Participant

Dear Roz

I am so sorry to read your post, my thoughts are with you and Michael. Love Roberta XXX

Amelie
    Participant

Dear Roz,
    I am terribly sorry to read this – it must be so hard for you. Please receive all my best wishes.
    Love,
    Amelie

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Sue

I've seen alsorts, spoke to him days and nights. He last spoke last Saturday when he wanted a kiss.

Roz

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Michael is dying’ is closed to new replies.