New look website

This topic contains 66 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  webteam 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Stuart

I’m sure you are tired hearing from me but the spammers have hit new comers section

Jean

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Jean

Thanks for pointing that out, the new anti-spam software is performing much better than the previous version but a few things still slip by. If you spot any more please let me know.

The issue with editing posts on the iPad is still present. I am getting hold of an iPad in the office today so hopefully I will be able to experience what is going wrong for myself and find a fix as soon as possible.

Regards
    Stuart

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Folks

I have now been able to see the issues with the iPad first hand. The “sticky” pages while scrolling and the edit box not working correctly. I will do some research and hopefully have these issues fix shortly.

Regards
    Stuart

AV8R
    Participant

As suggested, I’ve been able to reset my password without problems. As discussed elsewhere, my profile was empty. Having replaced it I needed to edit it. On trying to edit, the text seemed to disappear completely!

Also note that the link provided for renewal of Myeloma Matters in the routine letter no longer works. Presume you don’t want it published here.

Good luck

Stephen

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the information. As you may have noticed from other posts we are having a few teething problems with the new site, especially around editing text. I’m working to get these fixed as soon as possible, I’ll post a general update once these have been sorted out.

I will look into the MM link this morning. If you happen to see any further mistakes please either post here again or send an email directly to me at webteam@myeloma.org.uk.

Regards
    Stuart

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Stuart

Found this because of our conversation this morning!

I can now get on the Forum, but can’t see how to start a new topic which used to be at the top of each Category.

Thanks for all you are doing to help us.

Mavis

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Mavis

Thanks again for the chat, it was very useful. I’m about to start a new discussion in the General category to try to collect all the problems in one place.

To start a new topic click on where you want to start, such as “Newcomers”. Scroll to the bottom and type the title and what you want to say, then press Submit. This will start a new topic.

We did have a link at the top on the old site, I’ll look at getting that re-instated as it was quite useful.

Thanks again
    Stuart

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘New look website’ is closed to new replies.