Radiotherapy Appointment Tomorrow!! Yippee!!

This topic contains 83 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • Author

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    So pleased your app for rx is getting closer, i don't mind you moaning and groaning!!! I do and i havent any pain!!
    with love sarah xx

Amelie
    Participant

Dear Bridget,

I wish you good luck with the radio therapy and I hope it will help you. It helped John a lot and it wasn't painful.

Take care and keep us posted!
    (And don't forget to practise on the triangle!!!)

Love
    Amelie

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Bridget

Roll on next Wednesday. I can't imagine how just one dose of RT can zap the pain. I wonder how it works? Mind you, it doesn't matter how as long as it does. It is so good you are so very positive – I'm sure this helps.

Am still thinking and praying for you lots.

Love Mavis xx

Roberta
    Participant

Dear Bridget, I haven't posted for a long time, that is another story, but I do come on here and read from time to time and I've been following your posts over the last few weeks. I am so sorry you have been in so much pain and I was hoping it would be sorted out sooner.

Anyway, I am so pleased that you will have the RT and this coming Wednesday. You are such a lovely person, when I read your posts I always feel uplifted, because there you are in pain but you still have time for others. In the meantime I think of you and can't wait for your post saying "I don't havde pain". I agree with not going down the methadone route, if it was me, I would do it the same way as you.

Love Roberta

Roz
    Participant

Hi Bridget,

I want to wish you all the best for your treatment. Especially because I want to see you do that Jig:-D
    So all my fingers, toes and everything else are crossed for you.
    Your a star
    Roz x

KeithH17
    Participant

Hi Bridget,Sorry but I've just seen your post as I've not spent much time on the site lately still recovering from SCT.
    Hope everything goes well with your RT and it gets rid of that horrible pain once and for all.
    Let us know how things go.

Take care…Keith.

brocho
    Participant

Good Morning everyone thakyou all for your kind words . Roberta lovely to hear from you I hope you have been getting on enjoying life Well I am now counting the hours till Wednesday!! Last night I had to call the District nurses out for an injection , which worked for a couple of hours, then it was back to "Happy Juice" Hope you all have a good day the sun is trying to shine here I just wish the looming black clouds behind it would take a hike!!! love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

All the best Bridget,

Everythings still crossed for you.:-)

Love Roz

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Bridget,

So sorry the pain is still so bad. Hang in there, It's nearly Wednesday with high hopes for the RT from us all.

Love and blessings.

Mavis x

brocho
    Participant

Hi everyone well today ,especially this evening has been brilliant!! I took my dex nice and early and by lunchtime no back pain!!Hoping it will last till at least tomorrow as its wonderful The only thing is having to spend the early part of the day still dopey from all the morphine , but my head actually feels clear tonight Today was the first time I have ever looked forward to taking dex and I took it without a single moan!! Yes Mavis only one more sleep after tonight so I will now be able to bear it I think love Bridget x

eve
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    Good luck for today,hope it takes all the pain away .Eve

DaiCro
    Participant

Best wishes for you treatment Bridget – I hope it effect is both immediate and permanent. 😎 🙂

Dai.

OutdoorsPaul
    Participant

Hello Bridget
    Just logged on and seen your post,good luck with the Radiotherapy.I got zapped when first diagnosed 4 week ago and was in some fair pain.No pain now just muscular aches.
    You are a strong woman i think, so i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.:-)
    love Outdoors Paul

tom
    Participant

Way to go Bridget not long now girl 😀 hope it work good for you.

Hugs (()))
    Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

Mari
    Participant

I guess you will have had your RT by now, Bridget, i hope all has gone well and you quickly get some long lasting relief from your pain,

love Mari xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Radiotherapy Appointment Tomorrow!! Yippee!!’ is closed to new replies.