Radiotherapy Appointment Tomorrow!! Yippee!!

This topic contains 83 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Hi Jean I wondered what happened to that post!! I was writing about how exhausted the radiotherapy has made me feel and then I dont know what happened!! But I can honestly say I have never felt so tired in my lifeLast year they told me tiredness could be a side-effect of the RT but I didnt feel any different It may be because I still have these lousy cold symptoms it is making it worse but it is so hard even to walk upstairs, in fact I couldnt manage to get dressed the other day( Lazy thing!!) The best news is I have had none of the terrible pain in my back , hurray!! I am being cautious though as the steroids are probably keeping it down , by next week I will be more certain it has worked Anyway thats my update Jean and I am sorry if my strange post worried you Hope you are well and enjoying some sunshine , its lovely here love Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Bridget

Glad to hear from you. I am sorry to hear that the RT took so much out of you. I hope by now your energy is starting to return. Brilliant news on the bl**dy pain. Long may it continue!!!!

Good to hear that you are enjoying sunshine. What is that!!! Oh yes now I remember ? it?s that bright yellow ball in the sky!! It has been some time since we in Northern Ireland have seen it ? oops I lie ? as I write this the sun has peeked his head out.

Go from strength to strength Bridget ? you deserve it.

Love Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Bridget

How are you today? Hope your Pain is still kicked into touch:-D

Love and Hugs

Tom ((()))) "Onwards and Upwards" xx

brocho
    Participant

Good Morning Tom well the pain has definitely gone !! Thank goodness for wonderful radiotherapy and the lovely Professor Tobias , a man who keeps his promises Now all I have to wait for is the tiredness to ease up but that may be due to my myeloma levels rising as well ,so soon as new treatment starts the better Hope things are good for you and Elaine and you are enjoying this lovely weather love Bridget x

Min
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    I am pleased to hear you have finaly got the pain under control. Did I read somewhere that you are going to start Bendamustine? not up to date after my long break. Home tommorow and back to reality.
    Hope all goes well for you
    Luv Min

tom
    Participant

And a Good evening to you Bridget:-D

And am I pleased your pain has gone 😀 gosh I wish i could hug you ((())) bless that R/T 😎

And hey we can cope with the tiredness and NO pain 😀 and long may it continue.

Elaine and I are doing great in this weather And I Love it::: dont know about anyone else but::: prior to me having MM I loved the cold weather (i know am strange) and hated the heat BUT since My SCT I feel the cold more (dont like it) and now Love the Summer months 😀 long may it continue 😎

Love (and you know MANY hugs) ((()))

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Min lovely to hear from you and it sounds as if your visit to your daughter has helped restore your spirits Yes I will be starting Bendamustine as soon as each member of the team has agreed to it . I am not eligible for a trial as my pps are immeasurable Fingers crossed it will put the beast back in its box for a while longer !! Have a safe journey home tomorrow Have you decided which car you are going to get ? How about a racy little sports job? I can picture you bombing around with the hood down!! love Bridget x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Tom thanks your good wishes keep me going . Funny you like the heat now I am still not happy in very hot weather and have to stay in the shade But heres to many more sunny days to cheer us up love Bridget x

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Bridget

So glad to get back from holiday and find your pain is at last under control. I am so pleased for you and hope that you get onto the drug regime soon so that you can go the next stage towards doing the dancing!

Much love

Mavis xxx

Min
    Participant

Yes Bridget I do feel a lot better but not sure it will continue when I get back to being n my own. But I plan to do lots of test drives. Unfortunatly my new car has to be capable of totoing 3 labradors so no racy sportscars for me. My old dog has been with me this week and had some extra attention during which I noticed that he is going deaf, and has cataracts so needs extra love for a while.
    Yesterday I took him to the ford and along with Emmas dogs went swimming but he and one of emmas was unable to get out up the bank.
    There I was jumping in to the rescue wearing my grandsons wellies. But the water was up to my knees and my gypsy elastcated waist skirt was sinking as fast as I was. Having to lift the two hefalumps up the bank meant I had soaking chest wet skirt hems and once out I could not get the wellies off to get the water out so lay on my back and lifted my legs to empty the water so soaked my knickers too.
    I looked a right sight on the way home I can tell you. good job it was only over fields and no one to see but the animals. Daisy couldnt wait to tell her Mum her nanna had wet herself!

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Min,

All I've got to say is:

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 .

Dai xxx

brocho
    Participant

Good morning Min thank you so much for starting my day with a giggle The image of you emptying the water out of your wellies like that is priceless , I bet the dogs thought you had lost it Watch out though as I bet Daisy will be bursting to tell the world how her nan wet herself!! Tee-hee Shame about the racy sportscar , dont suppose it would be much fun for labradors!Still you will enjoy the choosing I know going home again must be daunting but you will get through it just dont beat yourself up if you have a bad day the next day will be a better one lots of love Bridgetx

eve
    Participant

Hi Min
    I can just see Daisy telling everyone about you wetting yourself,LOL,You made my day,
    The dogs will get you out of the bed in the mornings,just take it a day at a time.Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Bridget am sure you will love the hot spells when they are back they say its gonna be a long cold winter 🙁

And Min I nearly wet my pants reading your post ha ha and am not that old yet 😎 I hope we dont come across it on "You Tube" from some one else walking their dog he he

Love and Hugs to you all

TOm "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Briget

Thinking of you. Hope all goes well and you get the OK for the drugs soon.
    Do hope that pain is still under control and that your holiday lited your spirits as much as mine did.

Love.

Mavis x

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Radiotherapy Appointment Tomorrow!! Yippee!!’ is closed to new replies.