Stephen has gone

This topic contains 24 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Lorna 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Gill,

My thoughts have been bent towards the two of you for weeks and especially for the past few days. It was yours and Stephen's 'voices' that were the first to speak to me when I discovered Myeloma UK… brave voices, bright voices and you strengthened me more that you will ever know.

Now Stephen has slipped off the radar, peacefully, painlessly… and now my thoughts are with you and you alone.

Enough for now, except to say, much love as always.

Dai.

susannah
    Participant

Dear Gill I havent been on the site for a while,until today. i am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family

Love
    Sue x

gina45
    Participant

Gill i am so sorry on your loss of Stephen, i havent been on for a while but do check on you all. It always saddens me when we lose another. Mum was agitated the day before she passed, they say it does happen, mum was also given something in her drip they did say it wouldnt help her on her way but it would just help her sleep so that she would pass peacefully, and she did. I do hope that you are ok, please take time to grieve and look after yourself.
    Gina xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Gill

Like everyone else I am so sorry to hear of Stephen's passing after such a brave battle.

I just hope you can take some real comfort in the fact that he is now beyond all the pain and stress. No one can take away the memories that your great love and support for each other have given you. Death never has the last word.

You and all the family will be in my prayers.

Much love.

Mavis xxx

Ali
    Participant

Dear Gill

Im so very sorry for your loss.

Love Ali xx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Gill
    I am so sorry to hear about Stephen, you will miss him so much
    Love Helen

Mari
    Participant

Oh Gill i am so sorry, I have been away and preoccupied but i have always thought about you and Stephen, I am still thinking about you now and have shed tears as I write this.
    Sorry not making sense, I hope you can find comfort in your many happy memories of your time together,

Much love Mari xx

meeuu
    Participant

Dear Gill,
    I am so very sorry to hear of Stephan's passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    John

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Gill,

Keep us updated when you feel strong enough… I think you know that all your friends on this board have one eye looking for your name on a thread… and our hearts set ready to help in any way we can.:-)

Much love and respect.

Dai.

Lorna
    Participant

Hi Gill

I am so sorry to read about your loss. I remember how much hope me and Mike gained when we first joined when we read about how well Stephen was doing.

I can only imagine how devastated you must be.

Love Lorna x x x

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Stephen has gone’ is closed to new replies.