Where Are You ?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

A Follow up from one of Dai's post on the old site and i think it needs bringing on here The first one Dai started can be seen ::: http://forumarchive.myeloma.org.uk/byAuthor.php?displayLetter=D&displayAuthor=Dai%20Crowther&displayThread=775

tom
    Participant

Me I am in Scunthorpe (North Lincolnshire) Having my treatment in Scunthorpe General Hospital, but had my SCT in Castle Hill in Hull.

And was Born in 1955 😎

As always

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Roz
    Participant

Hi Tom
    I'm in Doncaster S. Yorkshire..Born 1960 now you know I'm getting on. Real name is Rosalyn.

All the best to you all
    Love Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

Well Donny aint that far and Born in 1960 well ur just a young un Lol.

Hope your doing well.

Love Tom xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Taunton, Somerset (and NO I drink Guinness not Cider;-) ). I am being treated at the Beacon Centre Musgrove Park Hospital.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Roz
    Participant

Hi David,
    Had some wine so can you tell me what vasbyte means???

I know I'm thick but your a mate
    Love Roz

Roz
    Participant

Hi Tom

No Scunthorpe isn't far. Feel I'm past it now only 4 wks to go and a yr has past.

Hope you and all mm sufferers are doing ok I love you all. You keep me sane.
    Onwards and Upwards
    Roz

Tina
    Participant

Hi All,

Pat and I lived, and I still live in Buckinghamshire and love it to bits.
    Roz, I can tell you that Vasbyte in South African means "bite down" not sure what Davids meaning is!!

Tina

zasrs
    Participant

Hi All
    I farm in east sussex with my son, we have land on the pevensey marshes which are lonley and beautiful we scatered gordons ahes there as he loved the peace and the seagulls.
    sarah

Elizellen
    Participant

I am in Bournemouth, Dorset. We still have our stained glass supplies shop so am technically not yet retired but at present am opening on appointment only so only "work" now and again. 😀

You lot are making me feel old as I was born in 1949!!

Elizabeth

eve
    Participant

Hi Sarah
    Did not know you lived so close,Slim and I live in Deal in Kent.
    I am a young 63 years going on 21 and a bit,Came from Liverpool to Kent 40 years ago.Love the south but miss the northern sense of humour. Eve

brocho
    Participant

Hi everyone I too was born in 1955, a very good year Tom!! I live in Houghton Regis Bedfordshire, a few miles from Luton airport My hospital is University College Hospital in London The haemotogoly team is led by Dr Kwee Yong who is well known in myeloma circles , they are brilliant I had to retire when I was diagnosed but I used to work for social sevices in child protection ( not always very popular so you need to be able to run!!) Bridget

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Tom

I live in Hatfield Herfordshire I attend Lister hospital and uch London
    I am 64 will you still love me!!! no tune like an old tune

Love Jo x

Mari
    Participant

Hello everyone, this is a nice idea, its good to know where you all live. Steve and I also live in Kent, Tunbridge Wells, but no we are not disgusted! Steve is treated at Pembury Hospital here in TW and at Kings College Hospital, under Professor Schey. Steve is 55 and I am 54, tomorrow. It still comes as a surprise to me that I have reached this age, where has the time gone, I still think I am 17!

Mari xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Mari I know what you mean about not feeling old! In my head I am much younger than in reality so I have to avoid all mirrors!! Happy birthday for tomorrow I hope you have a lovely day and are spoiled rotten love from one teenager to another Bridget x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Where Are You ?’ is closed to new replies.